The build of my flag ship Black Pearl

Wonder if a headlight washer from a European car would work. Just blast the dirt off.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

It probably would. Since I've been out of the snow it's stayed pretty clean.
I think it's going to be the nature of the beast in wet conditions. The amount of mist kicked up my the tires and the tail wind pocket created by driving these square boxes.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I really wanted to mow my property today, but instead I got my tractor stuck twice. Good thing we own a jeep with a winch. View attachment 298577View attachment 298578View attachment 298579

Catching up on your thread[emoji482] Old school tractor right there[emoji106] Had a old tractor that started on gas, then you moved a lever to convert to diesel! Don’t have it any more, but fun to run.

Catching up on your thread[emoji482] Old school tractor right there[emoji106] Had a old tractor that started on gas, then you moved a lever to convert to diesel! Don’t have it any more, but fun to run.

It's a 49 case. It's a bit Frankenstein right now, till I get the radiator fixed. Then I'll be able to put all the cowling back on. It's a blast for such a old 4 cylinder gas engine [emoji106]

Top Bottom