The build of my flag ship Black Pearl

Looks like you dodged a nightmare[emoji106] lucky it didn’t punch a hole on the trail. Good to see it can take a bit of punishment though[emoji482]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

RIGHT!!
I carry enough oil to do a change on the trail and drain pan. But that would have sucked. Yes it definitely can take a hit. I ordered the EVO proteck skid system today for it.

RIGHT!!
I carry enough oil to do a change on the trail and drain pan. But that would have sucked. Yes it definitely can take a hit. I ordered the EVO proteck skid system today for it.

Ha.. The way you wheel, I thought for sure you had skids already... You’ll have some peace of mind once you get them on. [emoji1360]

Ha.. The way you wheel, I thought for sure you had skids already... You’ll have some peace of mind once you get them on. [emoji1360]

[emoji23] they have been on the list.
I just like to have a good time in some little rocks [emoji57] but it was really easy to get the wife to agree that I should put skids on after I showed her this one.
Peace of mind will be nice. This one must have snuck up on me. [emoji23]Then the best part... going to test them out!!!

Now that looks like a good time!

This has been quite an enjoyable thread to read through! Thanks for sharing. Whats next on the list after these go on?

I'm super excited to put it all on [emoji4]
Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it.
I kinda just do things as needed, or when I find an area I'm lacking after wheeling trips. I was planning on doing rear corner armor, but after finding the oil pan smashed skids bumped up to the top of the list.

Top Bottom