The build of my flag ship Black Pearl

Jeeper62

Looks like good times! a testament to that steering stabilizer.... wowsers... and glad the rear brakes got new meat on 'em. They are super easy to eat up huh? :D

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
Man I love it. We have a 100" with a stand and its always a hit. I need this in my life.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

black pearl

Hooked
That is awesome.
Thanks
Man I love it. We have a 100" with a stand and its always a hit. I need this in my life.

100" isn't to shabby. I was looking at bigger screens, (16' inflatable) but they were really bulky. Really happy with this size and impressed with its simplicity of set up and how complete the kit is.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
Thanks

100" isn't to shabby. I was looking at bigger screens, (16' inflatable) but they were really bulky. Really happy with this size and impressed with its simplicity of set up and how complete the kit is.

I really like the stand also, seems really supportive. Mine is easily portable but really flimsy in the wind. I really don't have anything to support behind it.

black pearl

Hooked
I really like the stand also, seems really supportive. Mine is easily portable but really flimsy in the wind. I really don't have anything to support behind it.

I haven't had this one in wind yet, but it did come with stakes and tag lines, I didn't use them as it seemed stable enough with out them. My ground isn't even so I did need to put a block of wood under the front end of the leg, so it stood straight with the other side. I could see wind being a bit of an issue, it is after all a giant kite. [emoji23]

CharlesC

Just upped our outdoor movie viewing game. 144" projection screen. View attachment 309129

Awesome man[emoji482] if I had that in my back yard playing Top Gun, I would have the jet doing fly overs right above the neighbors back patio🤣 wouldn’t take long to get a knock at the front door from the boys in blue though, haha - - very nice [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app[

/: my bad, hit the QUOTE wrong!

Last edited:

black pearl

Hooked
Awesome man[emoji482] if I had that in my back yard playing Top Gun, I would have the jet doing fly overs right above the neighbors back patio🤣 wouldn’t take long to get a knock at the front door from the boys in blue though, haha - - very nice [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app[

/: my bad, hit the QUOTE wrong!

My neighbors are fortunate that the closest fence line is a few hundred feet away. So we set up decent sound system. They do call the cops because of dust from doing doughnuts 🤷*♀️.

Top Bottom