The build of my flag ship Black Pearl

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
Just thought you would find it funny what pops up at the bottom of the page every time I check out your build updates. It's what happens with a Jeep named the Black Pearl I guess...

Screen Shot 2018-08-14 at 6.04.59 PM.jpg

black pearl

Hooked
So the other day I finally made it to the tier shop. First wheel we pulled off and spun, with the existing weights still on. Just to see where we were at. 7.00 oz out! [emoji15] found the vibration. At this point I knew it was a balancing issue, as I checked and fixed everything else. So striped the weights off and it still took 6.5oz. The rest weren't as bad, only about one to two off on the rest. So glad I got that worked out. We leave for the rubicon again tomorrow!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKbrick

So the other day I finally made it to the tier shop. First wheel we pulled off and spun, with the existing weights still on. Just to see where we were at. 7.00 oz out! [emoji15] found the vibration. At this point I knew it was a balancing issue, as I checked and fixed everything else. So striped the weights off and it still took 6.5oz. The rest weren't as bad, only about one to two off on the rest. So glad I got that worked out. We leave for the rubicon again tomorrow!

7oz? Holy Toledo. Did they spin the tire on the rim to see if it helped any?

black pearl

Hooked
And of course... it would be a trip to the rubicon for me, if I didn't destroy a steering stabilizer.
Well this one was the best of the worst, I had hanging in my shop. It still worked ish. But this trip killed it, it even through up on the axel a little bit 🤷*♀️ fortunately I already had a brand new one in the jeep. It's almost like I knew this would happen. IMG_3111.JPG IMG_3110.jpg

Jsouder53

Hooked
It was awesome!
It was a event called stakes and stories. It's to help raise awareness on safety and packing out garbage, wail enjoying the trail.

I’m glad to hear that they are pushing people to pack out garbage... too many trails out there are looking like a dump! I remember looking for a spot to camp in Idaho a couple years back in a national forest and there were even used diapers laying around [emoji51]

black pearl

Hooked
I’m glad to hear that they are pushing people to pack out garbage... too many trails out there are looking like a dump! I remember looking for a spot to camp in Idaho a couple years back in a national forest and there were even used diapers laying around [emoji51]

It's unfortunate that people need the reminder, to pick up after themselves.

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
Lol when are you going to relocate that SS? Looks like you had fun, always great pictures.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom