The build of my flag ship Black Pearl

black pearl

Hooked
Definitely a cool place it seems! I want to go there so bad. Was there much notable damage from the wild fires that were in the area earlier this year?

It is a amazing place!

We went in through the south entrance and drove through miles of burn area. By the way it looked it would be the same going in the main entrance as well. Didn't get into the main part of the valley floor though. So all the hikes to the falls and what not were unaffected.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jsouder53

Hooked
It is a amazing place!

We went in through the south entrance and drove through miles of burn area. By the way it looked it would be the same going in the main entrance as well. Didn't get into the main part of the valley floor though. So all the hikes to the falls and what not were unaffected.

I’m glad to hear that it all wasn’t affected [emoji106]

Brute

Hooked
Beautiful...speaking of El Capitan...I highly recommend the movie Free Solo...crazy dude Alex Honnuld climbs the face without ropes...intense

black pearl

Hooked
I’m glad to hear that it all wasn’t affected [emoji106]
Me to. I didn't know what to expect driving in.
Beautiful...speaking of El Capitan...I highly recommend the movie Free Solo...crazy dude Alex Honnuld climbs the face without ropes...intense

I've heard of that one! Still need to see it though.
We like climbing movies. My father in law use to climb in Yosemite, so we keep them on our radar.

Jsouder53

Hooked

That guy is nuts, I’ll have to check out that movie!

Another good climbing movie is Meru, the main guy (Conrad Anker) lives here in Bozeman... met him at the local climbing gym, pretty chill and humble guy.

Top Bottom