The build of my flag ship Black Pearl

black pearl

Hooked
That’s awesome! I need one of those

This was spurred by one of my trips into the Mojave. I sent her a text at about 10 at night, saying I wasn't sure where I was then lost cell Signal. Now I wasn't really lost, just got turned around in the dark. But she didn't hear from me again till the next morning. She thought I was lost out in the middle of the Desert. [emoji23] and with another trip into the Mojave coming up she wants to know I have a way of getting messages out. Plus it'll be nice having the pice of mind when we run other trails solo, whether it be rocks snow or sand.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jsouder53

Hooked
This was spurred by one of my trips into the Mojave. I sent her a text at about 10 at night, saying I wasn't sure where I was then lost cell Signal. Now I wasn't really lost, just got turned around in the dark. But she didn't hear from me again till the next morning. She thought I was lost out in the middle of the Desert. [emoji23] and with another trip into the Mojave coming up she wants to know I have a way of getting messages out. Plus it'll be nice having the pice of mind when we run other trails solo, whether it be rocks snow or sand.

Hahahahahaha yeah, that’s a good thing for you to have lol she was probably freaking out pretty hard! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

wjtstudios

Hooked
Image1544465708.109799.jpg

I’ve been very happy with mine. Is mounted in a charging cradle and is always on.

My wife was the reason why I bought it, my sons most likely with me and it keeps her from worrying. she can get a hold of me when I’m off on some adventure somewhere with out a cell signal. You can also set it to track you, and she can see where in the world you are with out having to bug you. It pairs with your cell phone and you can use the app to text from it anytime anywhere. Great tool.

black pearl

Hooked
Hahahahahaha yeah, that’s a good thing for you to have lol she was probably freaking out pretty hard! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Yeah she was a bit of a wreck from that one. 🤷*♀️

View attachment 316327

I’ve been very happy with mine. Is mounted in a charging cradle and is always on.

My wife was the reason why I bought it, my sons most likely with me and it keeps her from worrying. she can get a hold of me when I’m off on some adventure somewhere with out a cell signal. You can also set it to track you, and she can see where in the world you are with out having to bug you. It pairs with your cell phone and you can use the app to text from it anytime anywhere. Great tool.

These are all the same reasons why I wanted this. My daughter is almost always with me on wheeling trips.

Brute

Hooked
That guy is nuts, I’ll have to check out that movie!

Another good climbing movie is Meru, the main guy (Conrad Anker) lives here in Bozeman... met him at the local climbing gym, pretty chill and humble guy.

I saw Meru...it's the same film crew. They were torn about manning the cameras, since there was a good chance they would witness him falling to his death...

Top Bottom