The build of my flag ship Black Pearl

A.J.

On second thought that's more of a trail repair. It doesn't account for the race which technically should be replaced with the bearing. Probably better to just pull the carrier and replace both bearings and races on the pinion. I would feel really bad if the race had a bad spot on it and you had to do it all over in a week.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

black pearl

Hooked
On second thought that's more of a trail repair. It doesn't account for the race which technically should be replaced with the bearing. Probably better to just pull the carrier and replace both bearings and races on the pinion. I would feel really bad if the race had a bad spot on it and you had to do it all over in a week.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

At least it would go quicker the second time 🤣[emoji23]🤣.

I’ll start looking a little deeper tomorrow.
Thank you for your input. I was so focused elsewhere that this didn’t even cross my mind.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

black pearl

Hooked
Operation compass camping was a success. The only thing I’ve really found I don’t like on this jeep, is the 12V power in the rear cargo area is keyed power. Kinda a bummer to need to start it every so often to keep the fridge cold.

wjtstudios

Hooked
Operation compass camping was a success. The only thing I’ve really found I don’t like on this jeep, is the 12V power in the rear cargo area is keyed power. Kinda a bummer to need to start it every so often to keep the fridge cold.

It would be a simple mod to run a dedicated 12v back there. One less thing to worry about.

Glad the compass camper worked out!

WJCO

Meme King

Glad to hear camping went well.
On my WJ, we removed the cargo socket, wired a 8 gauge wire from it all the way to the battery. Looks just like factory but always hot and handles the fridge.

Top Bottom