The build of my flag ship Black Pearl

black pearl

Hooked
Didnt even know they sold that? Does it work? Push the heat out and cut down the embers?
I just did a quick run (small fire) it actually works really well. Pushes the heat out and down. I was a few feet from it , nice and toasty. I’m sure with a good fire going it would be super warm. It dose have a bit of a catch area or spark arrester. I’ll know more soon when I do a better run with it.

Sgt_USMC

I’m like a kid on Christmas morning!! After all the set backs, finally getting to actually start moving forward with the build plans.
I know how that goes. Every time I start getting plans set up for mods something always comes along and kicks the plans to the side. Glad it’s kicking off for you!

JT@623

Hooked
But the payoff is well worth the fight, I’m sure.
I was able to do it in a weekend. The rear installing the rockstars is the hardest part . If you have access to a good engine hoist you can lift the front or rear without having to mess with dropping axles and multiple floor jacks. I bought the two ton hoist from harbor freight and was able to do the install without even removing the tires .

black pearl

Hooked
I was able to do it in a weekend. The rear installing the rockstars is the hardest part . If you have access to a good engine hoist you can lift the front or rear without having to mess with dropping axles and multiple floor jacks. I bought the two ton hoist from harbor freight and was able to do the install without even removing the tires .
I’ve got a two ton engine hoist. So your saying you just lifted from the rear bumper D rings?

Top Bottom