The build of my flag ship Black Pearl

Didnt even know they sold that? Does it work? Push the heat out and cut down the embers?
I just did a quick run (small fire) it actually works really well. Pushes the heat out and down. I was a few feet from it , nice and toasty. I’m sure with a good fire going it would be super warm. It dose have a bit of a catch area or spark arrester. I’ll know more soon when I do a better run with it.

I’m like a kid on Christmas morning!! After all the set backs, finally getting to actually start moving forward with the build plans.
I know how that goes. Every time I start getting plans set up for mods something always comes along and kicks the plans to the side. Glad it’s kicking off for you!

But the payoff is well worth the fight, I’m sure.
I was able to do it in a weekend. The rear installing the rockstars is the hardest part . If you have access to a good engine hoist you can lift the front or rear without having to mess with dropping axles and multiple floor jacks. I bought the two ton hoist from harbor freight and was able to do the install without even removing the tires .

I was able to do it in a weekend. The rear installing the rockstars is the hardest part . If you have access to a good engine hoist you can lift the front or rear without having to mess with dropping axles and multiple floor jacks. I bought the two ton hoist from harbor freight and was able to do the install without even removing the tires .
I’ve got a two ton engine hoist. So your saying you just lifted from the rear bumper D rings?

Top Bottom