The Build of NABOO the Starfighter JK

RockJocks?

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

You guessed it!

Yeah, rockjocks?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

[emoji1303] yes sir!

There could possible be something hiding out in G-Deezy's Jeepers garage. [emoji44][emoji44][emoji869][emoji869][emoji533][emoji533]
And from what I have heard they are BIG & HEAVY! [emoji123][emoji123]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Very BIG and VERY HEAVY!!!!! In fact we were only able to get the rear out. The front is muuuuuch too heavy to lift with 2 people[emoji25]

You bought a plant?

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Oh yes! Another axle swap and 5 beadlock mounts on 40s and one on 37s(mine).
BTW I would say if those axles stay in my garage for said period of time then they become mine. But your kinda driving my Jeep so I wouldn't have a jeep to install them on. So I guess I'll trade back Ole Besty for the axles.

Congrats! I guess you had so much fun swapping axles that you want to do it again... Or do you just wanna meet up with the pizza girl? 🤣

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Axle swap last time went pretty good so I thought I would do it again. Haha
That pizza girl was pretty easy on the eyes! Maybe we will get her to deliver again:)

Oh yes! Another axle swap and 5 beadlock mounts on 40s and one on 37s(mine).
BTW I would say if those axles stay in my garage for said period of time then they become mine. But your kinda driving my Jeep so I wouldn't have a jeep to install them on. So I guess I'll trade back Ole Besty for the axles.

It would only seem right. But Ole Beaty is currently held hostage! And good luck trying to do the instal yourself. These bad boys are heavy!!!!

Currie called me on Thursday saying they were ready and I decided I would go pick them up. It was only about 45 miles from where I live. So why not :)

I left work early on Friday to pick them up. That was the easy part. Cause they have a crane to lift them!! [emoji1303]
View attachment 290336
View attachment 290337
View attachment 290338
View attachment 290339
View attachment 290340
View attachment 290341

The hard part was getting them out on my own. Me and a friend definitely struggled with the rear. But we at least could lift it and got it to the ground. The front however.... was a completely different story!! Impossible for 2 people to lift.

So I had to get a crane from my local trusted harbor freight and lift it out. :)

Here is the position we had to get it to lift it out.
IMG_0547.jpg

Success
IMG_0542.jpg

Now both are safely on the ground.
IMG_0538.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0546.jpg
    IMG_0546.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 113
Good thinking using an engine hoist from harbor freight

Yes sir. No way to get it out without it. Though a couple friends and I brain stormed a few good ideas last night after a few drinks!! One of which consisted of filling Jakes garage with water (cause everything is lighter is water) and the lifting it out by hand. But the engine hoist wind the debate!!:)

Beautiful axles mike. Congrats!!

Digging those murica’ shorts! Haha I love the look of curries. Just don’t like the silver axles. Or them not matching.

I actually like the silver :) and the reason for them not matching is why i bought them. (It was a really great deal)!!!

They are brand new! And the rear is a currie 70 with 40 spline and the front is a currie 60 Vxr and he got them for Less than the price of Dynatrac hardcore 60/60 package. So I think Mike got himself the best on sale Christmas gift a man could by himself. Super excited for ya. And I can wait to get home to see these bad boys!
Peanut butter and jealous!

Hoping to join the install party in your pimped our Jeep garage!

Congratulations Mike!

They are brand new! And the rear is a currie 70 with 40 spline and the front is a currie 60 Vxr and he got them for Less than the price of Dynatrac hardcore 60/60 package. So I think Mike got himself the best on sale Christmas gift a man could by himself. Super excited for ya. And I can wait to get home to see these bad boys!
Peanut butter and jealous!

Top Bottom