The Build of NABOO the Starfighter JK

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
They are brand new! And the rear is a currie 70 with 40 spline and the front is a currie 60 Vxr and he got them for Less than the price of Dynatrac hardcore 60/60 package. So I think Mike got himself the best on sale Christmas gift a man could by himself. Super excited for ya. And I can wait to get home to see these bad boys!
Peanut butter and jealous!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

all thanks to you and Bubba for providing the link! and just 1 more day and you will be able to see them yourself in the garage!!

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
What wheels? And what tires is mike getting?

Thanks to Bubba at Exodus Jeeps I’m going with Trail Ready wheels [emoji1591][emoji1591][emoji1591] he really hooked me up!!

As for tires I’m still a little undecided in staying with 37s or going 40s. After all, I did get these to run 40s.... but cost wise right now is the hang up. But either way I’ll get Trail Grapplers.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

fiend

Caught the Bug
Thanks to Bubba at Exodus Jeeps I’m going with Trail Ready wheels [emoji1591][emoji1591][emoji1591] he really hooked me up!!

As for tires I’m still a little undecided in staying with 37s or going 40s. After all, I did get these to run 40s.... but cost wise right now is the hang up. But either way I’ll get Trail Grapplers.

How new are your 37s Mike? I may be interested in taking them off your hands.

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
new 8 inch ram and 32 lug nuts ordered.

Also either tomorrow or Friday i will be ordering the new tires. this should put me current for all the large items i need to get Naboo back on the ground and running. well, not everything is delivered yet and ill have to get the drive shafts measure. the front shortened for sure but might be ok with the rear since i have a 60 back there right now...:idontknow: guess we will find out when he is back on the ground. if not then looks like ill have Ol Betsy for a few days... :bleh:

dillard09

Also either tomorrow or Friday i will be ordering the new tires. this should put me current for all the large items i need to get Naboo back on the ground and running. well, not everything is delivered yet and ill have to get the drive shafts measure. the front shortened for sure but might be ok with the rear since i have a 60 back there right now...:idontknow: guess we will find out when he is back on the ground. if not then looks like ill have Ol Betsy for a few days... :bleh:
Haha! Hopefully the rear works and you can drive Naboo.
If not you know that Ole Betsy will be all yours. Just have to get that spare on her.

Vinnielax

Nice!! If you need any help getting things together for the install, let me know. Happy to help out.

Mybadjk

Caught the Bug
They are brand new! And the rear is a currie 70 with 40 spline and the front is a currie 60 Vxr and he got them for Less than the price of Dynatrac hardcore 60/60 package. So I think Mike got himself the best on sale Christmas gift a man could by himself. Super excited for ya. And I can wait to get home to see these bad boys!
Peanut butter and jealous!

I was reading them and thought mike was talking in third person. Lol

Top Bottom