The Build of NABOO the Starfighter JK

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
Mike are your helpers camera shy? 🧐[emoji23]

Mike, you are making me want Wontons... going with a high steer setup too?

i would like to. ill have to figure out what option there are out there which will work with my set up.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Mike prefers pizza - not wontons - when working in the shop. 😎

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

hahaa. only if the same pizza girl shows up as last time!! :thumb:

dillard09

Wait who is that guy with the mini fro and the gray shirt on? 🙃 Haha! Had a blast wrenching all day yesterday. Those Curries are huge! 💪💪
Can't wait to get those wheels in so I can see Naboo with them 40s under him! 🤘🤘
Peanut butter and jealous!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Exodus 4x4

Wait who is that guy with the mini fro and the gray shirt on? [emoji854] Haha! Had a blast wrenching all day yesterday. Those Curries are huge! [emoji123][emoji123]
Can't wait to get those wheels in so I can see Naboo with them 40s under him! [emoji869][emoji869]

I was gonna say, you need a haircut man

JeepJeep75

I’ll be honest, I think swapping the axles was the easy part. Next comes messing around with swapping out the master cylinder for Curry’s bigger one. Tight spaces, bench-bleeding, reverse-burping, caliper-swapping.... as long as we keep air OUT of the ABS pump, all should go well today. Looking forward to getting over to G-Deezy’s garage to finish up what we can today!! [emoji106]

Vinnielax

Wait who is that guy with the mini fro and the gray shirt on? 🙃 Haha! Had a blast wrenching all day yesterday. Those Curries are huge! 💪💪
Can't wait to get those wheels in so I can see Naboo with them 40s under him! 🤘🤘

Great work gents! Thanks for letting me watch the install!

Top Bottom