The build of Wheezy (aka anti-squeakers)

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Well I was able to Jerry rig the exhaust together with a little help from jim (hinrich).

I cut the pipe from the end of the huge dent to where the muffler had to sit
IMG_7766.jpg

Then put the muffler in and then had to figure out how to get the muffler to attach to the factory rear pipe
IMG_7774.jpg
IMG_7775.jpg

Was able to cut a section of the pipe I had to remove and clamp the two different sections together
IMG_7770.jpg

And now it's all done! This is what it looks like from front to back!
IMG_7772.jpg
IMG_7773.jpg
IMG_7771.jpg

Also nick complained about a pretty violent vibration between 10-15 mph while accelerating so I climbed under the Jeep and found the issue almost instantly
Passenger side
IMG_7778.jpg
Driver side [emoji854][emoji15]
IMG_7779.jpg
Adjusted the driver side back down to match the passenger side and now all is well!
IMG_7780.jpg

I did have this weird feeling I was being watched the whole time as well [emoji33]
IMG_7781.jpg

Sheaffadelic

Caught the Bug
Idk why I never got underneath and just looked at control arms. Figured since my tie rod was bent that was the issue. Steve and Jim are great friends to get wheezy ready for Rausch creek in 2 weeks. Thanks guys!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

DeJkUnlimited

Caught the Bug
I'm jealous! I've been working outside the last few days, and I'd love nothing more than to be out on the water crabbing with my friend.

Ddays

Hooked
The weather here the past 5 days has been great! Other than a few T-storms rolling through it's been awesome

Top Bottom