The build/re-build of Gruff

Ddays

Hooked
Thank God! Maybe I can get my knuckles! Lol! That coil-over shit is complicated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Cool - you going to coilovers?

Funny you should ask. We had a weekend w/o kids the weekend before Halloween and went there on a whim. It just so happened to be their Halloween party night.

I thought the IPAs were really good and my wife had me running all over looking for the Rivertowne Stiller Gang in a distributor after having it there. Plenty of people showed up in costumes so it was a very entertaining date night!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yeah, I really like Buffy - That's one of my favorites now. I drank the first one so fast I had to stop for awhile and order food from the taco truck in the parking lot.

Ddays

Hooked
Looking good brah...can’t wait for you to button it up and post the burn out video...

Thanks man. As far as the burnout, if I do one will you? :brows: C'mon, you know you want to. No one builds Jeeps like you do without a hefty dose of juvenile delinquent in your blood....

Andy5160

Hooked
Thanks man. As far as the burnout, if I do one will you? :brows: C'mon, you know you want to. No one builds Jeeps like you do without a hefty dose of juvenile delinquent in your blood....

You two [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE

Brute

Hooked

ok...….…….but you first.

Last edited:

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
He kinda did a burnout here. I'm not sure if the droplets in the air are muddy water or tears because of his poor interior though. An effort like this deserves a brute burnout in response [emoji23] IMG_20190802_143739.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
ok...….…….but you first.

Deal! WIfe's gonna be away this weekend so I can try to get good one in the driveway without getting yelled at :D

He kinda did a burnout here. I'm not sure if the droplets in the air are muddy water or tears because of his poor interior though. An effort like this deserves a brute burnout in response [emoji23] View attachment 337841

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

LOL, Probably a little of both. I'm still pissed I had to back up on that one. I still have dried mud in the corner of the dash behind the roll bar I can't reach. That and a dent in the driver side rear door. :rolleyes2:

Good times!!

Sure was

It sure was. I can't imagine the amount of fun next August is gonna be! :wings:

Brute

Hooked
Deal! WIfe's gonna be away this weekend so I can try to get good one in the driveway without getting yelled at :D

LOL, Probably a little of both. I'm still pissed I had to back up on that one. I still have dried mud in the corner of the dash behind the roll bar I can't reach. That and a dent in the driver side rear door. :rolleyes2:

It sure was. I can't imagine the amount of fun next August is gonna be! :wings:

I'd do it in the street...that way there is no clean up...

Top Bottom