The build/re-build of Gruff

J8 booster & master cylinder got here today. Gonna have to look at an auto bleeder. Anyone have a good brand & model suggestion?

booster.jpg

Haven’t put my J8 booster in yet, but I bought this powerbleeder for the process.

View attachment 340728

Some of the guys were saying that we need to have an abs bleed done too.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Do you still need one with the bypass switch? I may just never turn mine back on.

I have the same one Bill posted. I can send it to you if you want. I won’t be doing and brake lines that I know of anytime soon

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks Mark, I may take you up on that. Once I figure when I'm gonna do that I'll let you know!

LOL! I just now saw this post! Glad I could give your sexy rig some inspo! :thumb:

Yup, checked that box a couple months ago. Fun fun!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Are the Gorilla nuts what you bought? Kinda surprised there are no other options out there. I thought one of the racing sites would have options but nada. I got tired of searching for stupid lug nuts & just ordered from Summit. They were cheaper than Amazon

Are the Gorilla nuts what you bought? Kinda surprised there are no other options out there. I thought one of the racing sites would have options but nada. I got tired of searching for stupid lug nuts & just ordered from Summit. They were cheaper than Amazon

Yup that’s all that was available in black.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

I need to order a new set. The chrome is flaking on mine and sticks in your hand when you take them out.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Top Bottom