The build/re-build of Gruff

Lmao....Jerry, you started first and may be done last at this point.

I was thinking the same thing!!! Lol

LOL, I knew what I was in for when I ordered them at the beginning of January. I've talked to them twice on a couple of questions I had and they claimed they are running at 8 weeks shipping, so
if they are on the up and up, they should ship in the first couple weeks of March. I haven't bugged Bubba yet, figured I'd wait til the first week of March.

You should have changed your stickers on your hood and ordered a set of Fusions, just say’n.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

:bleh:

Hmmm. Wonder if they are sourcing from China?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ewww, no janky ass virus filled axles for me!!

LOL, I knew what I was in for when I ordered them at the beginning of January. I've talked to them twice on a couple of questions I had and they claimed they are running at 8 weeks shipping, so
if they are on the up and up, they should ship in the first couple weeks of March. I haven't bugged Bubba yet, figured I'd wait til the first week of March.

Ewww, no janky ass virus filled axles for me!!

Man that takes patience. I ordered one bumper thurs and one Friday and I’m already wondering where the hell they are....

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I know, I know. I knew what I was in for. No complaints yet.

At least you were smart enough to do it this time of year. People call me all the time wanting them right then because they have a wheeling trip in 3 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Top Bottom