The build/re-build of Gruff

Ha ha all you funny people. :bleh:

No, I am sorry to say if someone near me won the lottery it was not me. As they say, ya gotta play to win...

And I figured I'd wait til next week to bug axle man Bubba....:daydream:

No, I am sorry to say if someone near me won the lottery it was not me. As they say, ya gotta play to win...

Your axles are probably in the same warehouse as the JL EVO weld on sliders. Don't worry, just a few more weeks.

Yeah, it was a distributor in Darlington. Winning ticket was for $1.2M...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Lock out hubs baby - :thumb:

View attachment 342220

I agree there!

I took mine out for a 150 mile test run on Monday to all my job sites before this snow arrived. I would always keep my old setup at 75 on the highway or I’d start to get a little drive line vibration. Now with the new setup, is on was cruising vibration free at 85 mph. That’s with out the nittos balanced, crazy. All I can figure is with front hubs locked out, it eliminated that vibration. Or the BFGs suck. Either way it’s smooth sailing!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

I agree there!

I took mine out for a 150 mile test run on Monday to all my job sites before this snow arrived. I would always keep my old setup at 75 on the highway or I’d start to get a little drive line vibration. Now with the new setup, is on was cruising vibration free at 85 mph. That’s with out the nittos balanced, crazy. All I can figure is with front hubs locked out, it eliminated that vibration. Or the BFGs suck. Either way it’s smooth sailing!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Heck I put on used Nittos and never balanced them and have no balance issues that I know of

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom