The building of Bison

Munch no more, here they are!!

IMG_2640.jpg

IMG_2638.jpg

It would have been nice to get a heads up they were being delivered, but who am I kidding, it was the best surprise of the year!! Thank you Fusion 4x4 for building these beasts!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Last edited:
Sweet! Y'know we need many more pics of those, right?

They are too damn heavy to move to get better shots. There’ll be a lot of pictures coming hopefully next week when they find their way under my Jeep!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Awesome Bill just so awesome, plus now you won’t have to change ball joints or unit bearings again

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yup!! That’s the idea! I still can’t get over the size of them. Just massive. For that reason I’m having the shop put them in for me. It needs to be up on a lift, and I don’t have that kind of access in my garage.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Yup!! That’s the idea! I still can’t get over the size of them. Just massive. For that reason I’m having the shop put them in for me. It needs to be up on a lift, and I don’t have that kind of access in my garage.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Whoa! Didn’t we just talk and you tell me it can be done and it will be fine? Was I hearing things or did you just turn soft on us?

Whoa! Didn’t we just talk and you tell me it can be done and it will be fine? Was I hearing things or did you just turn soft on us?

I said you could do it!! I’m going soft on this install for sure!

Thinking about it, if you mounted the wheels on the axles first, you could probably roll them into place. Each axle has to weight 500+ right??

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Ok if you need anything else let us know

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Well, I don’t know how I missed your thread completely...so just read the entire thing. You Jeep is looking great...

If you’re only 20 minutes down the road from AMW, I might be in your neighborhood in the spring; I’ll make sure to bring a couple rods with me...

Well, I don’t know how I missed your thread completely...so just read the entire thing. You Jeep is looking great...

If you’re only 20 minutes down the road from AMW, I might be in your neighborhood in the spring; I’ll make sure to bring a couple rods with me...

Thank you and I’m in, but I’m leaving my wallet behind when I head over to AMW! I don’t trust my self not to walk out with a 6.4. 🤣

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Top Bottom