The building of Bison

wjtstudios

Hooked
It snowed. Quick finish and go play

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

It won’t fit in their alignment rack there so they are going to flat bed it over to the dealership to get it aligned. But with the snow, it won’t be until tomorrow.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
It won’t fit in their alignment rack there so they are going to flat bed it over to the dealership to get it aligned. But with the snow, it won’t be until tomorrow.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Take it home and do the alignment, won’t take that long. I wouldn’t want to wait...

Jeep is looking good by the way[emoji106] When we going wheeling?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Take it home and do the alignment, won’t take that long. I wouldn’t want to wait...

I’m guessing they’re doing the adjustable control arms at the same time? Otherwise i agree tape measure time.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Last edited:

wjtstudios

Hooked

Thank you!

We already did it ourselves in the shop. While I have the time, I just want it as dialed in as much as I can get. The road are crap here right now anyway with all the snow and salt. I’m not in a hurry to get it out of the shop right now anyway.

As far as wheel. I will be ready mid March. Just need to chop the front bumper.

How do you like the Ram?

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

wjtstudios

Hooked
Seems pretty strange that They set the mounts up too low since it’s sold has a whole setup typically using their TR and ends. Not like it’s set for any random aftermarket setup

Here’s some shots of the Ram mounted where I want it which is above the top mount. So I need to add a new tab to support the top.

IMG_2733.jpg

IMG_2734.jpg

If I mounted where he had the tabs it would drop down behind the TR.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

A.J.

Here’s some shots of the Ram mounted where I want it which is above the top mount. So I need to add a new tab to support the top.

View attachment 341400

View attachment 341401

If I mounted where he had the tabs it would drop down behind the TR.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Better check that full flex and compression. The ram mount looks like it will hit the drag link. It looks great there nice and high out of harms way but you will need to get it behind the drag link for up travel.

wjtstudios

Hooked
Better check that full flex and compression. The ram mount looks like it will hit the drag link. It looks great there nice and high out of harms way but you will need to get it behind the drag link for up travel.

Very good point. I’ll do that prior to welding on the new tab.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
Thank you!

We already did it ourselves in the shop. While I have the time, I just want it as dialed in as much as I can get. The road are crap here right now anyway with all the snow and salt. I’m not in a hurry to get it out of the shop right now anyway.

As far as wheel. I will be ready mid March. Just need to chop the front bumper.

How do you like the Ram?

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Understandable, I don’t take my Jeep out in winter much. It hasn’t seen the light of day since October... And same for the Ram for that matter, it’s been sitting in the garage waiting for winter to be over.

March will hopefully bring better weather

wjtstudios

Hooked
LOL, When I first looked at this I was like, What in the hell is up with that crazy angle on the track bar & drag link? :crazyeyes:
Haha, I didn't realize it was on a lift!

I didn’t tell you I put on a 12” lift???

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

wjtstudios

Hooked
Bison’s back home. Hated taking it thru the salt, but I’ll clean that off tomorrow. Drives, shifts, and steers great just as it did before the swap.

IMG_2745.jpg

IMG_2748.jpg

IMG_2746.jpg

IMG_2749.jpg

First issue on the addenda is the front passenger coil is bowing into the sway bar.

IMG_2750.jpg

Don’t know if turning or shimming it will straighten it out.

But overall I am beyond happy with the quality of the Fusion Axles and the ride of the Nittos. Now on to chopping the bumpers!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Top Bottom