The building of Bison

wjtstudios

Hooked
It was great to be up there. It rained a bunch, but the sun came out every afternoon too.

At least there wasn’t any dust 🤷*♂️

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Last edited:

wjtstudios

Hooked
Now that I like the sounds of! Glad it was a good trip for you.

The mud was deep though. We avoided the Tank traps where Jerry buried his jeep. I just didn’t feel like cleaning that mud out if everything again for the second time this summer

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

wjtstudios

Hooked
After a minor electrical issue on top of poison spider that forced us to tear my entire genesis battery system and all my accessory wiring out of the jeep to get to a grounded wire under the tray, I finally reworked 6 years of additions and bandaids of an accessory wiring setup to one clean relay/fuse setup behind the back seat. I now have one 4 gauge wire that leads from the genesis to the accessory panel that I can pull off if there’s ever an issue and kill all the accessories. It also located all the relays and fuses into one spot.

IMG_4622.jpg

IMG_4624.jpg

IMG_4625.jpg

IMG_4628.jpg

I still have a bit if work to do to pull what’s left of the Spod out and clean a few things up but it’s miles better than where I was.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

jdofmemi

That cleaned up good.

I don't see a fuse on the 4ga wire though. If it ever rubs through, it could be trouble.

That cleaned up good.

I don't see a fuse on the 4ga wire though. If it ever rubs through, it could be trouble.

Run something like this guy at whatever amperage you need straight off the battery before the wire starts sneaking through metal that can cut it. Plus gives you a convenient “off” switch.

KUMEED 12V DC 20A 30A 40A 50A 60A Car Audio Inline Circuit Breaker Fuse for System Protection (30A) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01H3DKGFK/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_E-OvFb78815B8

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

wjtstudios

Hooked
That cleaned up good.

Very good point. What amp fuse fo you think I would need? It had a ton of draw on it with the compressor wired into it.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Top Bottom