The building of Bison

wjtstudios

Hooked
Took a friend if mine over to Holly Oaks to test out his JLUR for the first time. It was crowded, horribly dusty, and a bunch of morons on dirt bikes and quads. I won’t be going on a Saturday for a while.

IMG_4830.jpg

IMG_4833.jpg

But Ryan and the kids had fun, and that’s what mattered.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

wjtstudios

Hooked
I want to check out holly but I am afraid of what you just said.

Sent from my SM-G975U using WAYALIFE mobile app

It’s brand new. Once the shine wears off, it won’t be bad as far as the crowds and morons. But the dust will always be an issue when it doesn’t rain for a couple weeks. Nice and close though [emoji106]

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

JKbrick

Took a friend if mine over to Holly Oaks to test out his JLUR for the first time. It was crowded, horribly dusty, and a bunch of morons on dirt bikes and quads. I won’t be going on a Saturday for a while.

View attachment 353617

View attachment 353618

But Ryan and the kids had fun, and that’s what mattered.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Is that the guy you had with you on opening day?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wjtstudios

Hooked
Rock lights are in. Thanks again Eddie for the recommendation and discount code.

IMG_4842.jpg

IMG_4841.jpg

IMG_4843.jpg

There do many more uses to these than just crawling after dark. From loading the on the trailer, to loading your jeep in the dark, to working under the jeep in the garage without dragging lights around all the time. Should have done this years ago

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
Those definitely give off a lot of light, they look great!
Rock lights are in. Thanks again Eddie for the recommendation and discount code.

View attachment 353630

View attachment 353631

View attachment 353632

There do many more uses to these than just crawling after dark. From loading the on the trailer, to loading your jeep in the dark, to working under the jeep in the garage without dragging lights around all the time. Should have done this years ago

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKbrick

View attachment 353630

View attachment 353631

View attachment 353632

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

You have a little alien going on under yours too!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom