The Building of Compromise

Stotch

Caught the Bug
Thank you all. She's already pink pimped the shit out of this thing. :grayno: Not sure what's wrong with people these days. :cheesy: At least she's having fun doing it.

Congrats on the new JKU! She got to work on it quick, you might get some looks it you ever drive it :D Glad you're keeping the WJ!

boardsurfer

Thanks.

Thanks. I told her I need a wig in there if I ever drive it.

I was driving my wifes Jeep yesterday, she has a Jeep Girl sticker on the back window. I got cat-called by some dude who I assume was hoping to see a hottie in the driver seat, but got me instead. :cheesy:

WJCO

Meme King
Might wanna post that in the "Wanted" area. I'm sure someones got you covered! :cheesy:

Congrats on the new JKU though and new axle! :beer:

:cheesy: Thanks. Actually in Boulder here, they may prefer seeing a dude in a pink Jeep. :crazyeyes:

I was driving my wifes Jeep yesterday, she has a Jeep Girl sticker on the back window. I got cat-called by some dude who I assume was hoping to see a hottie in the driver seat, but got me instead. :cheesy:

That's awesome! You should have winked at him. Lol.

WJCO

Meme King
The wife and I chopped the front fenders on this thing tonight. We'll add trim edging tomorrow. What an easy mod and totally changes the look of the Jeep. Waiting to do the rear until more parts come in.

Shitty late night pictures:

0923162149.jpg

0923162150.jpg

Brute

Hooked
I think we should all pitch in and send you a couple cases of pink semigloss rattle cans...you know, for the fenders, bumpers, tie rod, diff covers, etc...pink is the new black.

MrJ3sser

I understand that it is her Jeep, but DO NOT let her get the eyelashes for the headlights. You have to draw the line somewhere. Lol [emoji23]

Regardless, congrats on the new wheels!

Top Bottom