The Building of Compromise

WJCO

Meme King
I think we should all pitch in and send you a couple cases of pink semigloss rattle cans...you know, for the fenders, bumpers, tie rod, diff covers, etc...pink is the new black.

I keep telling her to keep it simple. I hope she doesn't take it that far.

I understand that it is her Jeep, but DO NOT let her get the eyelashes for the headlights. You have to draw the line somewhere. Lol [emoji23]

Regardless, congrats on the new wheels!

Agreed. No lashes at all.

Soft top looks good! Great job.

Congrats on the new family addition! Glad you got the soft top and see you guys on the trail.:yup:

New top and fender cut, looks really good. Congrats on the JKU.

I didn't realize that this had happened until now. Congrats on the new ride!

Thank you, guys.

Clutch

Caught the Bug
Sorry dude, but this build thread was a complete buzz kill. I'm glad your wife is having fun with it and you are a good sport!:beer:

WJCO

Meme King
I just had my 17yo Daughter look at this.....I will never hear the end now....lol....she has to have one just like it!

Glad she enjoyed it. Good luck.

Sorry dude, but this build thread was a complete buzz kill. I'm glad your wife is having fun with it and you are a good sport!:beer:

She is constantly wondering while I'm always tinkering with my Jeep. Now she understands. And so far it's been fun for both of us building it up.

Lance628

Congrats on the new jeep man, and getting her into it is never a bad thing, she will let it ou spend more on the jeep now lol

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
How did I miss this? Congratulations! Good luck with not spending a lot of money on it. Don't get "modification creep!" It's cool that your wife likes Jeeps.

Ddays

Hooked
Nice man. I'm trying to talk my wife into a 2 door. So when you go wheeling who and what are you going to take now!?

Edit: You need to get your wife on here now! Her and pinkcamotexan can compare notes - hers is pretty cool with the pink she has on it.

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King
Grats on the new jk, keeping the wj and getting a ProRock to boot. Sounds like a sound Compromise indeed.

Thanks.

Nice man. I'm trying to talk my wife into a 2 door. So when you go wheeling who and what are you going to take now!?

Edit: You need to get your wife on here now! Her and pinkcamotexan can compare notes - hers is pretty cool with the pink she has on it.

Thanks. The WJ will be the primary, but on easier trails, we may take both. Need to get her a radio. Yes, my wife has already seen pinkcamotexan's build and loves it.

Top Bottom