The Building of Compromise

mojave5

Thanks. She's really happy with it. And it's been fun working on a Jeep together rather than just having her whine about how much I work on mine. :cheesy:

Exactly the reason I wish my girl had one, then we are both in the garage together! I think EVO is going to start offering the pink as a standard powder coat option ;)

WJCO

Meme King
I missed this last night. She's really diggin the pink! Thats ok, she's making it hers.

Oh wow. She ain't holding back.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using WAYALIFE mobile app

She's been wanting to do this for awhile. Not too much more to do though. We are trying to keep it simple enough that it's still a daily driver.

Exactly the reason I wish my girl had one, then we are both in the garage together! I think EVO is going to start offering the pink as a standard powder coat option ;)

It's actually been really fun helping her with this. As far as pink being standard, I hope not, lol. :grayno:

Stotch

Caught the Bug
Wow... quick work. Don't think I've ever seen pink zipper pulls on a top. At least she's hooked and understands the sickness!

Mods, the struggle is real.
(You've got a meme for that somewhere I'm sure)

WJCO

Meme King
Tires and Wheels on.

DSC04099.jpg

DSC04100.JPG

For some reason, my camera keeps blurring photos, I'll have to look into it.

Judesign

Caught the Bug
Lol looks great man. So much for a 'compromising' build. She grew up in no time[emoji23]

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King
Nice compromise

Enjoy !

Thanks.

Lol looks great man. So much for a 'compromising' build. She grew up in no time[emoji23]

Thanks. We set some 'mod' money aside so we could build it up the way she wanted.

Wheels make such a difference! :2thumbsup:

And maybe you should check out the the new iPhone 7, i hear it has 2 cameras to help you. :shock:

Thanks. It's actually a work camera I have. I've had it a few years and it just started doing this. About 1 out of 10 photos comes out good.

Top Bottom