The Building of Compromise

WJCO

Meme King
Met up with 8POUND today and scored some fog lights for the new bumper. Thanks again, man. Nice meeting you.

IMG_20160930_192131_856.jpg

IMG_20160930_192110_761.jpg

Ddays

Hooked
You need a pink Jeep logo for the grill now.

edit: I bought a black one on Amazon for $10-15 bucks a few years ago. Just watch because there are several different fonts & some look goofy compared to the stock one. Little pink paint
& viola!

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King
You need a pink Jeep logo for the grill now.

edit: I bought a black one on Amazon for $10-15 bucks a few years ago. Just watch because there are several different fonts & some look goofy compared to the stock one. Little pink paint
& viola!

Thanks for the tip. I'll let her know. Not sure if she's planning on changing that or not.

If/when I finally get enough money saved up to do a lift for Scout, you can have the BB GoldenJK gave me for free

Sent from my Nexus 6 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks. I appreciate it. Not sure if we're going to lift it, but if we decide to, that sounds perfect.

WJCO

Meme King
While I in no way approve of this color in any way, shape, or form, we did just do a mod on our EVO fascia that I think turned out pretty cool.

DSC04119.jpg

DSC04120.jpg

Behind the scenes:

Welded on a thin piece of stainless that we painted with Krylon.

DSC04114.jpg

DSC04117.jpg

DSC04118.JPG

DSC04120.jpg

WJCO

Meme King

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi

WJCO

Meme King
Evo Fascia done. She loves it. More of the frame needed to cut off than I thought, but it wasn't bad.

1004161420.jpg

1004161542 (1).jpg

1004161550.jpg

1004161549.jpg

Napalm

Evo Fascia done. She loves it. More of the frame needed to cut off than I thought, but it wasn't bad.

Looks good!! I was really apprehensive about chopping my frame as well but I am glad that I did. Looks much better that way.

WJCO

Meme King
Looks good!! I was really apprehensive about chopping my frame as well but I am glad that I did. Looks much better that way.

Thanks. Same here, I told her this morning that we shouldn't cut it, but when I was lining it all up, I knew it was the right thing to do. I used every last dull tooth of my existing used sawzall blades to make it happen and barely got it done with out a trip to the store. We're both glad we decided to cut the frame.

Man, your wife's Jeep is looking good. It's awesome that she is all in and making it hers.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks. She really is enjoying this. Nice to see her take pride in a vehicle.

USMC Wrangler

I wanted to do something similar with mine but got lazy. I initially did not trim my frame rails. It looked unfinished and the d-rings did not rotate up very well. I wish I would've done it the first time instead of removing everything. [emoji15]

Looks great! [emoji106]

Overall "build thread" http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?2...ker-quot-build

DIY trail/tube door build http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?24449-My-DIY-Doors

Top Bottom