The building of "El Toro"

Brute

Hooked
I love Issaquah...North Bend is cool too. There is a good 4x4 shop in Issy...Mule...and another place to watch all your money disappear...REI

El Toro

I love Issaquah...North Bend is cool too. There is a good 4x4 shop in Issy...Mule...and another place to watch all your money disappear...REI
I wondered about Mule. Have you used them before? They carry a ton of ARB stuff and I had to leave my wallet in the car or I'd blow a grand in 5 minutes!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

El Toro

I'll be in WA around Christmas if your up for a snow run...
I'm down with that!

I may need some chains or something for extra traction, the Nitto Trail Grapplers don't give me much in snow (and don't accept studs) and I'm winchless...lol. Any recommendations on traction devices?

Brute

Hooked
I'm down with that!

I may need some chains or something for extra traction, the Nitto Trail Grapplers don't give me much in snow (and don't accept studs) and I'm winchless...lol. Any recommendations on traction devices?

Four psi and four Maxtrax boards...

El Toro

After reading several builds over the last few weeks and my wife wondering where I've been, lol, I've decided the PR44 Trail Leader package is right for us (although I reserve the right to switch to a PR60HD if a money tree falls- wouldn't that be sweet?)[emoji41].

So, the long wait begins while we build up our mods fund [emoji17]. The struggle will be real as I'll need to resist seasonal sales approaching. It'll be worth the wait I'm sure.

El Toro

Installed the EVO Pro Series tire carrier today. Solved my vibration issue. Solid product and easy to install. I only wish I had purchased one sooner.

I had been carrying around my spare 35" tire on the factory mount with a relocation braket but I developed a vibration and found some cracks in the sheet metal on the inside of the tailgate. 20181117_171916.jpg

Brute

Hooked
I have an arb CKMA12 compressor you can have...for a case of beer. I needed extra room in the engine bay of my Brute, and it was removed; it was the original compressor installed when I bought it...I later installed a larger arb compressor when I went up to 37's...it will be fine to power your air lockers & fill 35's...

El Toro

I have an arb CKMA12 compressor you can have...for a case of beer. I needed extra room in the engine bay of my Brute, and it was removed; it was the original compressor installed when I bought it...I later installed a larger arb compressor when I went up to 37's...it will be fine to power your air lockers & fill 35's...
Deal! Looking forward to Dec.! Come on snow!!!

Top Bottom