The building of "El Toro"

JKbrick

Installed the EVO Pro Series tire carrier today. Solved my vibration issue. Solid product and easy to install. I only wish I had purchased one sooner.

I had been carrying around my spare 35" tire on the factory mount with a relocation braket but I developed a vibration and found some cracks in the sheet metal on the inside of the tailgate. View attachment 314646

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Your Jeep looks great, that tire carrier is awesome, just put one on the Brick before the Drummond Island run in August.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brute

Hooked
Deal! Looking forward to Dec.! Come on snow!!!

I'll be in WA on the 12th...I'll throw in a pair of IPF lights I just removed from my A pillars...I'll pm you when I get in and meet you at Mule...I'll introduce you to the owners, Joe & Dana

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
I have an arb CKMA12 compressor you can have...for a case of beer. I needed extra room in the engine bay of my Brute, and it was removed; it was the original compressor installed when I bought it...I later installed a larger arb compressor when I went up to 37's...it will be fine to power your air lockers & fill 35's...

Man, that is an awesome thing to do.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

rl206

Mule is a great shop, super friendly. I need to replace my stock tire carrier as well... you liking it so far?
I’m in for a snow run w/ you guys if you guys are down!

El Toro

I'll be in WA on the 12th...I'll throw in a pair of IPF lights I just removed from my A pillars...I'll pm you when I get in and meet you at Mule...I'll introduce you to the owners, Joe & Dana
You rock!!!! I saw Dana yesterday as I was in there looking for a wheel spacer for the EVO carrier. I met Tracker too :)

I'll need the MaxTrax by then so that'll be a good time to pick them up.

El Toro

Mule is a great shop, super friendly. I need to replace my stock tire carrier as well... you liking it so far?
I’m in for a snow run w/ you guys if you guys are down!

Yeah, I am kicking myself for not knowing about the carrier sooner. I was reading through desrtrunners build and saw he installed one, first time I'd seen one. You won't be disappointed in it.

I agree about Mule. It's reassuring knowing others have had great experiences at Mule. I'll need someone to do the regear and PR44 install next year. [emoji106]

Last edited:

Jsouder53

Hooked
Sounds like a great plan you have going on! And that’s super nice of Brute to be throwing in that compressor and lights for a case of beer!

El Toro

Onboard air has arrived!!!

Big shout out to Brute for the air compressor. Thanks dude! 20190307_190502.jpg

Top Bottom