The building of knuckles

MTG

Caught the Bug
Looks like it will clear the security deck. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1365051034.709975.jpg

I really need to learn to weld.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1365051064.249403.jpg

I could be done by now. :(

MTG

Caught the Bug
Sharkey wins!

Removable swim deck brackets.

If you think jeeps are expensive, try owning a boat!! 😳

Skirm wins for, uh, most creative answer. :cheesy:

MTG

Caught the Bug
I'm not going to look at this thread anymore until you get the slabs on.

Me neither. I wish I had 5 plus hours of free time in the last few weeks. Or better yet, another vehicle to drive while the wheels are off. Preferably something fast and loud. ;)

Hope to get the spare done this weekend so I know what kind of time commitment I need to get the remaining 4 done.

MTG

Caught the Bug
those are fold down/up garage ceiling brackets to allow you to hang more items and move the brackets up out of the way when not in use. this allows you to utilize every square foot of your garage ceiling for storage.

am i close?

andrew -

LOL!

You know, I cannot say I understand your fetish with my garage ceiling storage, but I am accepting of all types of people. If you like I can take some high resolution pics of each storage area, include a description of what's in each box and maybe (for a nominal fee) send you some worn lag screws that were used on a specific rack of your choice! ;)

:cheesy:

would you be willing to install some web-cams in the corners :eek: ?

so now with said swim steps, are you actually going to use your boat this summer?

andrew -

FoxC

A rotating arm for a bedroom swing?

LOL!

You know, I cannot say I understand your fetish with my garage ceiling storage, but I am accepting of all types of people. If you like I can take some high resolution pics of each storage area, include a description of what's in each box and maybe (for a nominal fee) send you some worn lag screws that were used on a specific rack of your choice! ;)

would you be willing to install some web-cams in the corners :eek: ?

Wrong forum guys!:naw:...:cheesy:

MTG

Caught the Bug
so now with said swim steps, are you actually going to use your boat this summer?

That is the plan. :thumb: I am trying to get both the jeep and the boat "finished" this month so I can simply "pull it out and play with it," in what little time I anticipate I'll have May through October. ;)

Wrong forum guys!:naw:...:cheesy:

LOL! Sorry. Please disregard my above posts. And thanks for keeping this thread on topic. :crazyeyes:

FoxC

LOL! Sorry. Please disregard my above posts. And thanks for keeping this thread on topic. :crazyeyes:

:cheesy:[/QUOTE]
You'll have better luck herding cats!:idontknow:
herdingcats.jpg

Top Bottom