The building of "StormTrooper"

HILLZ

I will do that! I've had the compressor since Christmas but have yet to install it, I'm really lagging on it. I was going to cut my fenders yesterday but something else got in the way, soon!

haha thats cool, i still haven't chopped mine either but it is on the to do list.

JK13.jpg

HILLZ

If you decide on it, check out pixeldecal.com. I got my American flags and hood decal that I will post a picture of later.l from there. They're holding up great after mud and pressure washers, branches, etc

good call with the website, they had a couple i wanted and the others i'm getting custom made. can't wait! :rock:

Alan30

Personally, i do not think it has effected performance at all. From what i understand, the factory Y-pipe and the AFE uses the same length of tubing so it shouldn't effect flow at all. I believe they make a Y-pipe that also removes the exhaust loop and I've heard that will effect performance and flow more than just the Y-pipe relocation. But even if it does effect performance, who cares.... It's a Jeep, not a sports car!

I wasn't thinking, the Y pipe isn't part of the loop section. 2 different parts. Thanks:beer:

HILLZ

Nice jeep! It's on the very long list of things to do

Haha, the list of things left to do isn't to long, it's just expensive. :broke:
fender chop
hood louvre kit
spare set of wheels with 35" muddies on them for wheelin
paint grill black
install some decals
e-lockers front and rear
:rock::rock::rock:

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
Sweet! My JK is white and when I was contemplating names, I kept coming back to "storm trooper" and then it hit me...the Lost Yeti! Lol kinda different and weird but meh I have my reasons lol I dig the things you've done so far though! I love PSC armor and sooo want the sliders you have. What're you thinking for front bumper? The EVO 1/4 pounder? Haha check out my build thread if you want (link in my signature). I'm not able to go up more in height but I'm really pretty happy with my mods thus far :)

Keep on keepin on brother...I look forward to more mods in this threads future.

Sweet! My JK is white and when I was contemplating names, I kept coming back to "storm trooper" and then it hit me...the Lost Yeti! Lol kinda different and weird but meh I have my reasons lol I dig the things you've done so far though! I love PSC armor and sooo want the sliders you have. What're you thinking for front bumper? The EVO 1/4 pounder? Haha check out my build thread if you want (link in my signature). I'm not able to go up more in height but I'm really pretty happy with my mods thus far :)

Keep on keepin on brother...I look forward to more mods in this threads future.

I have visited your thread many times! Very nice jeep! I would like the evo 1/4 pounder or maybe the psc brawler lite. I may be selling my sliders if you'd be interested and are local!

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
I have visited your thread many times! Very nice jeep! I would like the evo 1/4 pounder or maybe the psc brawler lite. I may be selling my sliders if you'd be interested and are local!

Lol I'm out in west texas and have a 2 door so won't work for me lol and I'd say either of those bumper options, whichever is cheaper is what I'd get just cause they're both teriffic products! I'd love to have PSC bfh bumpers and the sliders you have.

Lol I'm out in west texas and have a 2 door so won't work for me lol and I'd say either of those bumper options, whichever is cheaper is what I'd get just cause they're both teriffic products! I'd love to have PSC bfh bumpers and the sliders you have.

Yes, poison spyder makes some high quality products. I find them to be a bit more expensive than most but the looks of many of their products set them above the rest. I'm leaning towards the evo 1/4 pounder being that the winch mounts inside instead of on top and I like the stinger look

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
Yes, poison spyder makes some high quality products. I find them to be a bit more expensive than most but the looks of many of their products set them above the rest. I'm leaning towards the evo 1/4 pounder being that the winch mounts inside instead of on top and I like the stinger look

I'd go with the 1/4 pounder since you already have the rear tire carrier, I'd be slowly converting everything to EVO lol

I'd go with the 1/4 pounder since you already have the rear tire carrier, I'd be slowly converting everything to EVO lol

My thoughts. I plan to get the evo sliders too since they are weld on. The psc weld on sliders weren't available until Long after I got my bolt ons

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
My thoughts. I plan to get the evo sliders too since they are weld on. The psc weld on sliders weren't available until Long after I got my bolt ons

Coolio :thumb:

I have to sit on my thumbs for a long time but I will hopefully get new headlights next, then save for a better lift, armor, regear, 37's, etc...

Coolio :thumb:

I have to sit on my thumbs for a long time but I will hopefully get new headlights next, then save for a better lift, armor, regear, 37's, etc...

Same here, I'd like to go coilovers but I think I'll end up with evo plush coils for now and a pr 44 with 37's

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
Same here, I'd like to go coilovers but I think I'll end up with evo plush coils for now and a pr 44 with 37's

LOL it'll take me over a year I bet to save for 37's, new gears, chromoly drive shafts, 3" Zone Offroad lift, armor, etc that I'd want to do all at around the same time...ain't no way I'll be able to go to coilovers or a front axle swap unless I won the lotto hahaha

LOL it'll take me over a year I bet to save for 37's, new gears, chromoly drive shafts, 3" Zone Offroad lift, armor, etc that I'd want to do all at around the same time...ain't no way I'll be able to go to coilovers or a front axle swap unless I won the lotto hahaha

Same situation here! But one can dream right?

Top Bottom