The Building of the Banana Jeep

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
Took my old rock lights off, as many of the LEDs were burnt out. That's what I get for spending next to nothing on them! These new ones are much better, although they don't change color like my old ones. No more disco party :(

pic.jpg

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
Should save the tires :thumb:

Without the hardtop they don't rub unless I hit a bump hard, but hopefully now it won't at all. Don't wanna buy new tires anytime soon lol

Looks good. Should get some more tire clearance. Did you use coil spacers?

Yup! Actually had them laying around, decided to throw them in. Little taller than I wanted, but we'll make it work.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
Also did some exploring in my other 4x4. This is where the Platte River and the Missouri River join into one. Lowest I've ever seen the Platte; you can almost walk across it. Very different from this spring when this whole area was under water.

IMG_1439.jpg

IMG_1440.jpg

rumblebee3

Caught the Bug
Soon [emoji12]

👍 Also love exploring sand bars or areas like that also!
Also did some exploring in my other 4x4. This is where the Platte River and the Missouri River join into one. Lowest I've ever seen the Platte; you can almost walk across it. Very different from this spring when this whole area was under water.

View attachment 276240

View attachment 276241

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
We use to camp on the sand bars in valley when I was a kid. We drove the Jeep and bronco on there as well . One morning we work up and the tent floor felt like an under filled waterbed matress. Apparently,. They had some rain up river. Lol!!!

Sent from my XT1080 using WAYALIFE mobile app

There's lots of people that take there Jeeps in the river up that way. I never have, as I don't want to do the maintenance after... but it does always look like fun.

Top Bottom