The Building of the Banana Jeep

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
Well, have been super busy lately and haven't had a chance to get on here. Jeep has been giving me a few issues. First problem was my blinkers going out. Pretty sure it's the multi function switch but haven't had a chance to swap it out yet. Will find out soon.

Also, when I left the off-road park the other day I had a horrible vibe so we checked everything and I saw I had a bad u joint in the front driveshaft. Got that replaced but still had a vibe. I've narrowed it down to my toe being messed up, so I need to do an alignment here soon.

Very excited to leave for Disney, OK here in less than a week. Going to enjoy some wheeling and a nice cabin with good friends.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

rumblebee3

Caught the Bug
Well, have been super busy lately and haven't had a chance to get on here. Jeep has been giving me a few issues. First problem was my blinkers going out. Pretty sure it's the multi function switch but haven't had a chance to swap it out yet. Will find out soon.

Also, when I left the off-road park the other day I had a horrible vibe so we checked everything and I saw I had a bad u joint in the front driveshaft. Got that replaced but still had a vibe. I've narrowed it down to my toe being messed up, so I need to do an alignment here soon.

Very excited to leave for Disney, OK here in less than a week. Going to enjoy some wheeling and a nice cabin with good friends.

Have fun and let us know how it is? A guy at work has been talking about it a lot and he rides with a group of razors and said they had an absolute blast! Sorry to hear about your Jeep. Hopefully you get it figured out!

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

JohnnyBanks

At one point I almost got a 4cyl TJ. Felt underpowered stock gears on 31s when I drove it....Still think of the jeep sometimes it was clean.....how does it take the 35s with the 4.88s?

Sent from my SM-N950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

aTX427

Take lots of pictures. I heard good things about Disney and would like to get out there sometime.

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
At one point I almost got a 4cyl TJ. Felt underpowered stock gears on 31s when I drove it....Still think of the jeep sometimes it was clean.....how does it take the 35s with the 4.88s?

Sent from my SM-N950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

I'm running 33s, and I have the 2.4. I'm actually still on 3.73 gears, getting ready to put the 4.88s in when I get back from Disney. I love the 4cyl. The 2.5 has way less power but more reliable than my 2.4.

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
Disney was a freaking blast. Thanks to BamBamDeer on the forum here for coming down. I wish we could have wheeled together more but we had one in my group break and we ended up having to head back to camp to fix him up to drive home the next day.

Overall it was a great trip. Disney is an unbelievable place to wheel... so much grip on that river bed. Saturday night I drank way too much fireball, it was a good time.

IMG_2099.JPG

IMG_2023.jpg

IMG_1948.jpg

IMG_2014.jpg

IMG_1941.jpg

rumblebee3

Caught the Bug
awesome pictures! A guy at work has been down there with razors several times and loves it. Might try to go to their event in the beginning of the year called the B.M.R.- the big meat run. Apparently it draws a gigantic crowd and is one Kick-Ass time. It is not for the little ones though.... Mommy and daddy road trip!

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom