The Butters JK Build

Stotch

Caught the Bug
So I have been having some trouble with the door surrounds being loose even though the knobs were tightened all the way. I took a closer look and noticed that all of the four pins were pulling themselves apart:
IMG_20190601_112200.jpg
I replaced them with some M8x1.25x80mm bolts and washers. Huge improvement since they never come off anyway.
IMG_20190601_112809.jpg

wjtstudios

Hooked
I need to do a cleaning and touch up the frame on my daughters new Jeep this summer, it’s pretty clean but not as clean as I like!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

POR 15 works great for our Midwest Jeeps. The sell it in a 6 pack of mini cans. Two will coat the entire frame, axles, and skid plates of mine and holds up really well. You can brush it on do you don’t need to mask everything off like you do with rattle can.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 Jeep Scrambler

Stotch

Caught the Bug
POR 15 works great for our Midwest Jeeps. The sell it in a 6 pack of mini cans. Two will coat the entire frame, axles, and skid plates of mine and holds up really well. You can brush it on do you don’t need to mask everything off like you do with rattle can.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 Jeep Scrambler

I really need to pickup some of that; been meaning to for a while. Nothing spray on seems to last long under there.

Top Bottom