The buying of "Bolder"

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
Congrats on the new Jeep!! So if knuckles sells does this mean I move up from knuckles 2 to knuckles 1? [emoji23]

That's probably only fair, Cozdude.

Congrats on the new ride. Looks as awesome as it ever did. The giant pumpkin under there makes a big difference too!

MTG

Caught the Bug
This thing rocks for sure!!!!

Congrats on the new Jeep! :thumb:

Congrats on the new Jeep!

Congratulations on the new family member! It is definitely a serious difference! Which means a lot more fun 🤣

Nice jeep and like the name on plates as well. Like you said you can't beat it a lot of nice Jeeps on the market right now.

Congrats on the new Jeep! Can't wait to see it in person...:yup:

When are you guys coming up? I have a feeling I'm going to miss you on the next time. :grayno:

Looks great, congrats on the purchase!

Congrats to you on your new to you Jeep :thumb:

Congrats on your new Jeep!

Awesome Jeep! I'll be following a long!

Awesome - That was one of my favorite Jeeps. Glad it stayed in the family :thumb:

Thanks everyone.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Congrats. It would have been hard to drive straight home for me.

LOL! Tons of trails on the way home.

We had a hard time staying on pavement in AZ, especially on some of the washboard roads right next to the highway, but got we a later start than we had planned. As I said above, I had hoped to run Logandale with the Warmachine702 club on Saturday and stay in Tonopah after stopping at the Little A'Le'Inn on the way. As it turned out I ended up having to work on Saturday in Vegas and as the hours ticked by I thought maybe a quick run on Potato Ridge would work instead, but when we ordered in lunch I knew I was likely toast. I ended up not getting done and on the road until 2:30 or 3:00 and needed to get home by Sunday morning so I drove straight through. Hopefully we can test it out soon. :yup:

jeffj

Caught the Bug
Congrats on your new jeep, that thing is awesome. I'm seriously going to make it out and wheel with you and your family in the next couple years.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JAGS

Hooked
Bought not built...who does that. [emoji23]

Congrats to you and the family. May you all enjoy it!

MTG

Caught the Bug
Congrats on your new jeep, that thing is awesome. I'm seriously going to make it out and wheel with you and your family in the next couple years.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

You've been saying that since 2012 JKX. By the time you get out here my kids will be driving it. :cheesy:

Top Bottom