The buying of "Bolder"

SKT

Congrats, certainly an awesome Jeep!

Let's see some more pics of it w/ Knuckles!

Last edited:

Ddays

Hooked
Here's a comparison. Notice all the stuff hanging down to get caught on rocks?

Finally got to see that system up close and in action this past weekend on Jeffj's rig. Wow is all I can say. Such a clean setup. It just floats over the rocks. Congrats man! :thumb:

MTG

Caught the Bug
Back from the family summer vacation and had a few minutes today to install some goodies.

IMG_2528.jpg

I love aftermarket parts that look they should come that way from factory, like these Rugged Ridge Hood latches.

IMG_2527.jpg

I can't stand the look of the factory antenna. Why such a monstrosity is needed I have no idea. This is a little longer than I thought it would be, but it is flexible which is a nice plus.

I had hoped to install my new Odyssey battery, but nobody in town had one in stock. Should be here tomorrow.

Also got the half doors ready for paint.

Nice.
Just picked up a set of those hood latches yesterday. Hope they last longer than the POS drakes they are replacing.

About the Odyssey battery. Is that what you had in knuckles? Would it power your fridge say overnight? My stock battery lasts about an hour while not running before the fridge cuts out.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Nice.
Just picked up a set of those hood latches yesterday. Hope they last longer than the POS drakes they are replacing.

About the Odyssey battery. Is that what you had in knuckles? Would it power your fridge say overnight? My stock battery lasts about an hour while not running before the fridge cuts out.

I had the Drake's too. :crazy eyes:

I had a DieHard Platinum in Knuckles. No trouble running the fridge for several days.

I can't remember for sure, but I think they used to be the same as the Odyssey, just different badging. 4Wheelparts stocks the Odyssey (usually) and has it for a great price. ~$234 after club discount. 34R-PC1500T is the part number. :thumb:

Top Bottom