The creation of "Sweet Jane"

WanderlustSW

Thanks everyone for the great input on phase 1! I am now thinking of ordering in the next couple of weeks:

Front bumper - LOD Destroyer midwidth
I like the look of it even if the winch is not recessed.

Warn Zeon 10 s winch

Rear bumper - LOS Destroyer full width
I'm debating on tire carrier or not. I do not plan on going bigger than 35" tires, right now I'm leaning toward 315s.

GraniteCrystal

Thanks everyone for the great input on phase 1! I am now thinking of ordering in the next couple of weeks:

Warn Zeon 10 s winch

I'm debating on tire carrier or not. I do not plan on going bigger than 35" tires, right now I'm leaning toward 315s.
That's very similar to my setup but stubby front and rear.

IMG_20170928_113054.jpg

SSRuger

Warn Zeon 10 s winch

I would get the rear with the tire carrier. I love it and is so easy to swap out gas can carriers or hi-lift jack. I also like how it lowered my spare tire down so I barely see it in my rear view mirror.

Sent from my SM-G955U using WAYALIFE mobile app

SSRuger

20180104_090419.jpg
That's all I can see out the back window. I have my hi-lift mounted horizontally across and a 3gal Roto-pax on the passenger side that you can't see either.

I had a Quadratec winch, pr baby made in the same factory as Smittybilts. It failed on me, as i was leaning sideways on Poughkeepsie gulch in Colorado. Scary shit. I bought a Warn shortly after that trip.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

SSRuger

20180104_153938.jpg
What I can see in my rear view mirror. Of course it you might see more with bigger tires and how you adjust mirror/seat, but it's a lot better than the stock carrier.

WanderlustSW

Thanks for the feedback! Looks like I will order LOD front bumper and Warn winch soon , and save a little to order the rear bumper with the tire carrier. The pictures really helped!

jesse3638

Hooked
I've got the armor lite stubby front with stinger and signature series stubby rear with carrier. I love them both. The stinger saved me when I creamed a deer at 55 mph (slowed down from 80 before impact).

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

WanderlustSW

Now with the front end taken care of (ordered). I also ordered the skid for the bumper, any other skids I should look into? I read somewhere on here that stock skids with the manual transmission should be sufficient. I do plan on sliders down the road.
I'm wanting to do a small lift in the next phase. Planning on running 315's when the stock tires wear down. Debating evo leveling kit or Rancho 2" sport (leaning towards the Rancho)

GraniteCrystal

Now with the front end taken care of (ordered). I also ordered the skid for the bumper, any other skids I should look into? I read somewhere on here that stock skids with the manual transmission should be sufficient. I do plan on sliders down the road.
I'm wanting to do a small lift in the next phase. Planning on running 315's when the stock tires wear down. Debating evo leveling kit or Rancho 2" sport (leaning towards the Rancho)
I would do sliders before lift.

Top Bottom