The Deuce

Dale72

Hooked
Been busy servicing the Jeep and installing a lift these past couple weeks.

Replaced all brake pads on my dynatrac progrips. One of the slide bolts was seized on one of my rears. Never seen that before. It was hell getting it free and I regreased all my others and apparently will be doing this every change.

Installed 32 spline rear axle shafts by revolution to fix my bent flange. Unfortunately one of the studs that secure it to the axle flange started spinning so I had to get it tack welded.

Changed oil and transmission fluid.

Installed my lift
Evo 3 inch plush coils with 1 inch spacers
Rancho 9000 shocks
Syngery front trackbar relocation bracket
Clayton offroad rear trackbar relocation bracket
Syngery brake relocation brackets
Draglink flip

All I have left is the evo rockstar skids and find a driveshaft when mine dies. Going to have c gussets and front lower control arm skids welded in a few weeks also.

I also finally found what was causing my vibrations while driving. Turns out it was 2 of my tires. I had them balanced 3 times but I noticed after replacing the shafts the driver rear was wobbling while driving. Replaced 2 tires and vibrations are all gone. View attachment 327688

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Looks good let me know if you want to get together today so you can get the brackets because I will be leaving tomorrow afternoon

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Been busy servicing the Jeep and installing a lift these past couple weeks.

Replaced all brake pads on my dynatrac progrips. One of the slide bolts was seized on one of my rears. Never seen that before. It was hell getting it free and I regreased all my others and apparently will be doing this every change.

Installed 32 spline rear axle shafts by revolution to fix my bent flange. Unfortunately one of the studs that secure it to the axle flange started spinning so I had to get it tack welded.

Changed oil and transmission fluid.

Installed my lift
Evo 3 inch plush coils with 1 inch spacers
Rancho 9000 shocks
Syngery front trackbar relocation bracket
Clayton offroad rear trackbar relocation bracket
Syngery brake relocation brackets
Draglink flip

All I have left is the evo rockstar skids and find a driveshaft when mine dies. Going to have c gussets and front lower control arm skids welded in a few weeks also.

I also finally found what was causing my vibrations while driving. Turns out it was 2 of my tires. I had them balanced 3 times but I noticed after replacing the shafts the driver rear was wobbling while driving. Replaced 2 tires and vibrations are all gone. View attachment 327688

Looks good on the 3” Enforcer. That’s what I had planned to do, eventually.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
Looks good let me know if you want to get together today so you can get the brackets because I will be leaving tomorrow afternoon

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks man. I'll get with you about the brackets.

Looks good on the 3” Enforcer. That’s what I had planned to do, eventually.

Thanks. It's just a great lift, loved it on my last and it was a long year saving up for it.

Get the 4 and negate the need of spacers. (Maybe)

I got a great deal on the 3" used and already had spacers so just decided to use them and see if i like the 4 inch height. So far I like it.

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
That’s better. In the first picture it looked like it was pinching one off on your driveway. We were just being nice. [emoji16]

Haha I see it now. Yea that looks terrible. I would have been pissed if it was true though, took a lot of sweat getting it all together and put on.

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
Washed up ole deuce and added some sealer for the summer as well as a protectant for the twill top. 20190706_142446.jpg 20190706_142500.jpg

Top Bottom