The Evolution of ENVY Build

JAGS

Hooked
Looks good. We're really considering building one of these.

Thank you sir. There are much easier ways than what I did I think. But I wanted some specific things I was trying to make work. The adjustment I made today was a huge improvement. As long as it holds up to the weight test, I'll be super happy.

Looking good. [emoji106]

Looking good!! Nice project for the weekend.

Thank guys.

Wow I'm impressed. Looks good J. More pics when you get a chance

Thanks Frank. Some trial and error, couple extra trips to HD. Got a few more things to do. If it all pans out, I've been taking pics here and there, so might do a mini write up soon.

JAGS

Hooked
Two full size camp chairs and soccer balls, no problem. Plenty of room still for groceries or Nordstrom rack bags under there. [emoji23][emoji23]

IMG_1463.jpg

I can take the deck out completely by undoing 4-6 bolts. The fridge slide can come off the deck with with 8 bolts.

JAGS

Hooked
Looks good. How much you want for t? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks. Ha ha.

$20. [emoji15]

That turned out awesome. Can you make me one and I'll send you cash? Lol. Seriously though, this is exactly what I want to do eventually.

There's been a few built on here. I just put my own twist on it. I may do a better write up eventually. I'm happy with how it turned out.

JAGS

Hooked
Came out great man, nice work!

Great job! Awesome DIY project

That turned out really great!! It's on my to do list also.

Awesome job Jags! Jelly

That's awesome. I wish I could pull something like this off.

Thank guys and gal. There were a few spots that were tricky and needed some thought, but other than that it's just a matter of taking you time. Luckily I wasn't in a rush as I needed four trips to HD to exchange and purchase the right materials.

As I mentioned, I will likely do a write up as it's not very often I do something myself for the Jeep. It was a fun a project and garnered the space and security I was looking for.

JAGS

Hooked
Defiantly too long...Like others have said in the past, that ARB fridge has been one of our favorite additions. Wish we would have done it sooner.

I'm looking to update my battery and get the wiring for the arb straight to the bat. I don't want to need a tug from the depths of big bear again. Lol. The fridge should be great!

That came out awesome :thumb:

Thanks man. It was actually a fun project to do. Wasn't too worried about my Jeep being out of commission while I worked on it. [emoji6][emoji23]

Top Bottom