The Evolution of ENVY Build

JAGS

Hooked
Best...mod...ever! Congrats!

Congrats. I like everything you have done. :clap2:

Thank you. Owe a great portion to this community and to Eddie and Cindy for Wayalife and really the community they had before. Never owned a Jeep or any true 4x4 before. It's been a fun journey to say the least!!

I'm pretty sure I'm hooked, and maybe someday I'll do my own mods......or not. Lol.

Brute

Hooked
Thank you. Owe a great portion to this community and to Eddie and Cindy for Wayalife and really the community they had before. Never owned a Jeep or any true 4x4 before. It's been a fun journey to say the least!!

I'm pretty sure I'm hooked, and maybe someday I'll do my own mods......or not. Lol.

I'll drink to that...when it gets cooler, I'm going to ship you some WA & OR wines to truly celebrate...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JAGS

Hooked
I'll drink to that...when it gets cooler, I'm going to ship you some WA & OR wines to truly celebrate...

While I would never say no to that, it certainly is not necessary. I don't post much tech, but glad the wine thread is there to see your amazing selections! [emoji33][emoji485]

Ah that's awesome!! Haha congratulations! I bet that's a good feeling.

Thanks. Certainly doesn't hurt. [emoji16]

JAGS

Hooked
I'm going to send you some of my favorite big reds from WA & pinots from OR...I know you'll enjoy and appreciate them..

Wow, that is way too kind. I'm down with a little wine exchange! [emoji485][emoji485]

Congrats! [emoji322] no payment is the best payment. I had that feeling for about 6 months then bought a new Cherokee!

Thanks. Yeah, the no payment thing won't last long I don't think. Ha ha.

JAGS

Hooked
You wouldn't know by looking at them, but these are the same covers.

IMG_2895.JPG
IMG_2896.JPG
IMG_2897.JPG

After quite a bit of elbow grease and letting them completely air dry.

IMG_2901.jpg
IMG_2902.jpg

JAGS

Hooked
Looks great jason!

Thanks.

Nice job! Time to start your own detailing business. Lol

Lol. Will keep that mind. [emoji23]

Wow Jason, they look brand new ! Glad you got them so clean and will be able to enjoy them :thumb:

Thanks Jim, appreciate the sale!!!

I'm guessing there is some sort of fabric treatment from bartac. I was really surprised they came out as good as they did. Did a cold machine wash, but that did nothing for the stains. Shout, sparkling water and some plastic scrub brushes with a garden hose. Repeat.

Now I need to clean the Jeep seat before I put these on. But it's like 400 degrees here right now.

Great detail [emoji1303] like Hinrichs said, brand new

Thanks!

JAGS

Hooked
Did some front and rear passenger area detail work. Pre clean, vacuum, diluted Woolite on the seats, simple green all plastics, followed with turtle wax ice interior. Then one last vacuum. Quite the chore I put off for too long.

IMG_2930.jpg

Then installed new looking, new-to-me trek armor (bartac) seat covers that I cleaned up last week.

Matches ENVY perfectly. These covers are crazy high quality.

IMG_2932.jpg
IMG_2939.jpg
IMG_2937.jpg
IMG_2938.jpg

Happy how the cleaning and covers came out.

Top Bottom