The Kraken thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well my bio test I have to revise, English papers out the wazoo and ch203 midterm next week. Got any ideas for getting A's on all coming up assignments?

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Well my bio test I have to revise, English papers out the wazoo and ch203 midterm next week. Got any ideas for getting A's on all coming up assignments?

sounds like you need to study and quit worrying about this thread. 1.5 cents

My sarcasm was not taken lightly.

However I was just reading through the thread and saw a turn for the worst. When it was posted on by others I felt I should include my cents as well.

You are right, I should study more.

olram30

However I was just reading through the thread and saw a turn for the worst. When it was posted on by others I felt I should include my cents as well.

sometimes 2 cents needs to go in the change jar.

JAGS

Hooked
Thanks for the concern, I think I'll be ok. You air are a gentleman and a scholar.

Are you somebody that we should worry about impressing? Nope. So why keep the conversation going. Go study for your exams kid, or cheat for all I care, and move on with your life. No matter how minor or severe, when you post something on a public web forum it can come back to bite you. That's all that happened here. Agree or disagree his words came back to bite em and he didn't want to retract where the statements were made.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
He did however post that he has seen first hand people be singled out and banned for having different views than the main guys here.

Wish I had a bullshit flag, it's no secret why anyone was banned from here. You just need to use the search button to find the truth rather than believe what you read.

Nah it's easier to keep throwing shit

As you can see I was stating from things read on this thread.

Nor was banning ever mentioned by me or the question of "why" asked.

olram30

As you can see I was stating from things read on this thread.

Nor was banning ever mentioned by me or the question of "why" asked.

I'm not quite in the mood, I've seen a penis in a snickers wrapper and i think a monkey with a pole up his ass today. again, I'm going to ask you why this matter is bothering you so much?

Last edited:
It's not bothering me. It had been commented on, so I commented back and now it's going all sorts of places.

I was simply stating it was a matter than 2 people should have solved without input from others.

I will refrain from posting here any further.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
It's not bothering me. It had been commented on, so I commented back and now it's going all sorts of places.

I was simply stating it was a matter than 2 people should have solved without input from others.

I will refrain from posting here any further.

If you have issues with the way things are handled here then start your own forum and handle thing the way you want. It's that simple. There is no need to keep going on and on about the rules or the way things are handled here. Don't like, don't be here.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Let 2 grown men handle their differences, and explain their sides.

The rest of us should sit back and not chime in to further escalate things.

Funny how you can't even follow your own advice. You could have just as easily PM'd me or any one of these guys on the forum of who you seem be butthurt over.

This is the only time I'll say it. You've give your 2¢ and it's been noted and nobody cares. Don't like it, don't have to be here. Can't move on, we'll move you out. Have a good day.

Funny how you can't even follow your own advice. You could have just as easily PM'd me or any one of these guys on the forum of who you seem be butthurt over.

This is the only time I'll say it. You've give your 2¢ and it's been noted and nobody cares. Don't like it, don't have to be here. Can't move on, we'll move you out. Have a good day.

Thanks mr wayalife.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom