The many uses of a winch! -post yours!

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug
Saw this posted several times, are there any pictures of the final result? Did it work?

Worked great! I'd say we got it back to within ~80% of its original shape.

Here's the best picture I've got with my two boys waiting for the fire to get lit:
1439351410325.jpg

JohnnyD

Getting a large broken branch down from a tree. If you have some extra Amsteel line, you can make the ultimate (very light weight) shackle with it. See photos.

I just did something similar last weekend at favorite fishin spot, took out large 25 footer hanging, been hanging over parkin area for a few years now, got tired of the agida I got parkin there lol, no pics but I did catch a nice brown...was tasty

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1439379654.131910.jpg

Siebermd

Anyone ever use one to string up a big tarp over the campsite? You could really get quite the shelter built pulling it up with a winch.

David1tontj

Anyone ever use one to string up a big tarp over the campsite? You could really get quite the shelter built pulling it up with a winch.

I have a Toyota friend who did that when it started raining on us one year at quack attack. It was a nice dry lunch for us!

jkjurny

I just saw a funny one on Facebook where a guy in a Jeep was waiting for a parking spot with his blinker on, then this other car snagged it.

He used his winch to pull out the guy who snagged the spot, then proceeded to park in it.

Top Bottom