The "Mid Life" buy thread

Traded my Sub Woofer enclosure for a non Sub Enclosure to make more room for my Spare :thumb:

2014-10-11 12.33.50.jpg

Now it's time to start mocking up a indoor carrier solution.

I'm about to do the opposite. Wanna sell your factory amp? I need one to power the sub.

Not sure yet, once I change my mind 5 or 6 more times on where I will be putting my spare :doh: I was going to look for a place to relocate my sub. Jury is still out but I will keep this in mind.

37" fits nicely, Question is to keep or lose the cubby? Tire will be anchored via a 3 way Ratchet Strap over the top of a Rock Hard sports cage rear harness bar. Looks like I will only to to build up/mod the bar 1 inch to keep the tire off the seat. Am I creating a dangerous situation here or am I geniuses :cheesy:

Keep the cubby?
2014-10-11 13.45.49.jpg

Lose the cubby?
2014-10-11 13.48.05.jpg

Thanks for your input

I'm about to do the opposite. Wanna sell your factory amp? I need one to power the sub.

I'm thinking of getting rid of mine as well so if branmans doesn't work out let me know. I can tell you mine (plastic surround for sub) is not in "new" condition from gear rubbing on it but works perfectly.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I'm thinking of getting rid of mine as well so if branmans doesn't work out let me know. I can tell you mine (plastic surround for sub) is not in "new" condition from gear rubbing on it but works perfectly.

A friend has the sub and box for me already. Just need the amp possible. Not 100% sure I'm even going to do it yet though.

bkac

Caught the Bug
37" fits nicely, Question is to keep or lose the cubby? Tire will be anchored via a 3 way Ratchet Strap over the top of a Rock Hard sports cage rear harness bar. Looks like I will only to to build up/mod the bar 1 inch to keep the tire off the seat. Am I creating a dangerous situation here or am I geniuses :cheesy:

Thanks for your input

Did you get a rock hard cage?

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

bkac

Caught the Bug
Where are you going to carry my crap when we're wheeling now? Lol

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

Did some much needed clean-up and repair after my Rubicon carnage.

Straighten Steering Wheel :thumb:

Removed exhaust cross member to stop rubbing and vibration on the exhaust cross over after bending the cross member :doh: I will try to straighten and put back on until I get the proper skid.

Fixed my crappy cut job on the fenders with some door trim.

2014-10-13 11.57.27.jpg

Cleaned wheel wells and got them ready to paint - but now i'm not sure I want to paint them LOL! Decision to make: Paint or just put the liners back in?

Ready to roll on the next adventure :rock:

Did some much needed clean-up and repair after my Rubicon carnage.

Straighten Steering Wheel :thumb:

Removed exhaust cross member to stop rubbing and vibration on the exhaust cross over after bending the cross member :doh: I will try to straighten and put back on until I get the proper skid.

Fixed my crappy cut job on the fenders with some door trim.

View attachment 105349

Cleaned wheel wells and got them ready to paint - but now i'm not sure I want to paint them LOL! Decision to make: Paint or just put the liners back in?

Ready to roll on the next adventure :rock:

You fix your end caps on your front bumper yet?

Top Bottom