The Official WAYALIFE JL Wrangler = ORDERED UP!!

SDG

Caught the Bug
After 99 days... it's finally here!! :wings:

20180202144559-f489c95b.jpg

20180202144602-71ab52ca.jpg

20180202144545-6a15d6a8.jpg

20180202144547-ccdd1a30.jpg

20180202144620-236074fa.jpg
So what did you name the baby? Can't have a child without a name! Haha

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks everyone. Cindy and I are for sure super excited to finally get our new JL Wrangler and bring it home with us. :wings:

YAAAAHHOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Bout time! Can’t wait to see the upcoming videos and pics documenting what you think!

You know we've been filming and will be filming more in the coming days. Hope to get some posted up soon. :yup:

Congrats on your new Jeep and all the following adventures to come! So happy for you and Cindy! With a pretty red bow to boot.

Thanks! The bow was a really nice touch for sure :blush:

They kept the shiny side up for sure on that thing. I forget what they look like new, lol. Congrats!

:cheesy: No kidding!! I try to keep our Jeeps looking good but totally forgot what showroom shine really looks like :crazyeyes:

Congrats guys!! So happy you finally got it! Looks so awesome! Excited to see the write up of everything when the time comes. No rush on that at all, go and enjoy it!!

LOL!! Well, you know the write-ups and videos are coming for sure. :yup:

Nice it finally showed up!!

Took 99 days to get from the time we ordered it but yes, it's finally here - thanks goodness!! :crazyeyes:

It's a beauty! Now go get it dirty!

That'll happen soon but I want to give a once over on the rack first... while it's still clean :yup:

Congrats!! Can’t wait to see all the cool stuff you do to it! I see 37s in its near future. [emoji16]

Clearly, you're clairvoyant :shock: :cheesy:

First one i see with matched fenders, they look great!

Thank you, we really love the matched fenders and black trim. :yup:

Nice! Who 'got stuck' driving one of the 'old' jeeps home?

Typically, it's me but Cindy was nice enough to let me drive the new JL home this time around :blush:

Congrats guys! Looking forward to the write ups and vids. Settled on a name yet?

Yup, I will post up the new name shortly along with more pics :yup:

Congratulations Eddie and Cindy it seems like forever since you placed your order 👍

99 fricken days!! :icon_crazy:

It’s gorgeous! Congratulations!! [emoji322]. Wow and to think they just told you it would be the middle of the month. How happy are you!! Can’t wait to see the twins out together (you and Tony)! So excited for you both!! [emoji898]

Seriously! Man, I am so glad they were wrong :yup:

I bet they'll drive right past their driveway out to the end of the road and see what it can do...haha

Congrats! Can't wait to see what becomes of this. With any luck I'll get one in the coming years!

We were so tempted but held off so that I could rack it up clean. We did take a spin around Tahoe though :cool:

So what did you name the baby? Can't have a child without a name! Haha

I will post up the name and more pics shortly :D

benatc1

Hooked
Thanks everyone. Cindy and I are for sure super excited to finally get our new JL Wrangler and bring it home with us. :wings:

You know we've been filming and will be filming more in the coming days. Hope to get some posted up soon. :yup:

Thanks! The bow was a really nice touch for sure :blush:

:cheesy: No kidding!! I try to keep our Jeeps looking good but totally forgot what showroom shine really looks like :crazyeyes:

LOL!! Well, you know the write-ups and videos are coming for sure. :yup:

Took 99 days to get from the time we ordered it but yes, it's finally here - thanks goodness!! :crazyeyes:

That'll happen soon but I want to give a once over on the rack first... while it's still clean :yup:

Clearly, you're clairvoyant :shock: :cheesy:

Thank you, we really love the matched fenders and black trim. :yup:

Typically, it's me but Cindy was nice enough to let me drive the new JL home this time around :blush:

Yup, I will post up the new name shortly along with more pics :yup:

99 fricken days!! :icon_crazy:

Seriously! Man, I am so glad they were wrong :yup:

We were so tempted but held off so that I could rack it up clean. We did take a spin around Tahoe though :cool:

I will post up the name and more pics shortly :D

Suds and Grubs, suds and grubs, suds and grubs!!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

TheGrendel

Looks great. This is the first time I’ve noticed that the Rubicon comes with BFG all terrains now. I guess they figure there’s 2 people that buy Rubicons: those that get rid of the tires immediately for bigger ones and those that will never really go offroad and want a nicer on road tire.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
IMHO the all terrains are a much better tire. The KM’s suck balls in just about every possible situation.

Top Bottom