The official Wayalife Texas Hidden Falls run thread! October 14-16th!

WikedLizard

Well hell, gonna have to back out. Got all excited and told the wife....she reminded me were in a wedding that weekend.

Exodus 4x4

lol i like that [emoji48]
Put me down for exp then!
I need to find a way to mount my antenna back on. When i do ill lead the group. I have a good list of trails ive been wanting to try and you guys are coming along for the ride [emoji28]

What happened to the other mount?

Exodus 4x4

I have the stock wheels on 35s and gives me NO room for the bracket or antenna. So i have to rig something up that will fit.

Lmfaolmfaolmfao

Sounds like you need the rear corner skins. Go ahead and order them, I'll drill all the holes.

Last edited:

Kyle7R

I have the stock wheels on 35s and gives me NO room for the bracket or antenna. So i have to rig something up that will fit.

Lmfaolmfaolmfao

Mount it to the rear bump......errrrrr, nevermind :naw:

I want to go on this run, let me check the calendar and verify that it's feasible I'm at like...85% committed right now.

We are a tentative yes right now. We'll figure out my wife's schedule when time comes a little closer. I'll try my chances with the advanced group...but nothing insane please lol. I've been there a couple times, but not enough to be a lead for sure.

Exodus 4x4

We are a tentative yes right now. We'll figure out my wife's schedule when time comes a little closer. I'll try my chances with the advanced group...but nothing insane please lol. I've been there a couple times, but not enough to be a lead for sure.

I'm not going to do a tentative list for this one, so when know for sure just hit me up again and I'll put you where you want to be. Thanks!

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
I'll lead experienced unless iRonin or Angry Aussie show up... in which case, I'll tail gun experienced

lol i like that [emoji48]
Put me down for exp then!
I need to find a way to mount my antenna back on. When i do ill lead the group. I have a good list of trails ive been wanting to try and you guys are coming along for the ride [emoji28]

Nick, just tell me where to go :thumb:

Edit:
I've been wanting to run the full FM TRO (level 3-5) for a while now... maybe we can run the first half of the trail as a whole group, then break the groups apart when the beginners start sweating. the experienced group continue past the last bypass on FM TRO up to toyota (4) stay on toyota to the fence, then come down black cat/green mile (4) then depending on time, meet up with the beginers at the tower for a pic then head back to camp for lunch... then we can grab some of the shorter trails in the afternoon like no name, midnight run, wet n wild, bronco buster, etc?

Last edited:

Rb1boxer_3

Woo-hoo can't wait now I need to set up vacation for this. I just bought my jeep so it's stock. Been there a few times before so it'll be fun. Can't wait to go now see yall then ,)

Attachments

• 1464906333251.jpg
    1464906333251.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 91

Exodus 4x4

Woo-hoo can't wait now I need to set up vacation for this. I just bought my jeep so it's stock. Been there a few times before so it'll be fun. Can't wait to go now see yall then ,)

Lol, ok so hit me back when you decide which group you want to run in.

Exodus 4x4

I'll lead experienced unless iRonin or Angry Aussie show up... in which case, I'll tail gun experienced

Edit:
I've been wanting to run the full FM TRO (level 3-5) for a while now... maybe we can run the first half of the trail as a whole group, then break the groups apart when the beginners start sweating. the experienced group continue past the last bypass on FM TRO up to toyota (4) stay on toyota to the fence, then come down black cat/green mile (4) then depending on time, meet up with the beginers at the tower for a pic then head back to camp for lunch... then we can grab some of the shorter trails in the afternoon like no name, midnight run, wet n wild, bronco buster, etc?

Your plan looks solid. Thanks

Jackal01

Nice. Thanks man. I'll change mine to tail gunner.

I'll help with tail gunning like last time with us in the back.

Edit:

Sounds good to me. I hope my D30 with 35s and Chamber Pros can handle the tougher stuff. I'm sure it will but my luck...aeeeeeh.

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
I'll help with tail gunning like last time with us in the back.

Sounds good to me. I hope my D30 with 35s and Chamber Pros can handle the tougher stuff. I'm sure it will but my luck...aeeeeeh.

Eek I forgot about lockers... maybe we should stay on 3-4s this round. ...you have a winch...

Jackal01

WILL?! What happened to the Q9000?

Yes, Powerplant 12k which w/ synthetic :thumb:

I sold that sombitch a few weeks ago. I sold the PSC bumper, JW fogs and winch in order to buy a 1/4 and stinger, and a Warn. I got a killer deal on the Zeon 10S so that is what I went with; plan WAS for a Zeon 10, however.

Top Bottom