The purchasing has begun

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Gotta say bro that 2DR of yours is out of this world awesome. I like the way it stands with the 40's.:thumb:

Ah2014jk

Curious, what made them a pain in the axx to put on.

There is a lot of on ... Mark... Off.... Drill... On... Etc etc. and you have to tighten then up like one turn at a time then move to the next bolt and do the same. Very easy to get cocked then you have to back them off and try again

Ah2014jk

Thanks for all the compliments guys !! I'll
Keep posting pics and updates and I work my way through the pile of parts still to go.

Ah2014jk

This weekends progress!!!

So for this weekend I managed to get the rear bumper on. No lights in it yet though but those are sitting in a box waiting. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1427062651.356253.jpg

Also managed to get the rocker knockers on as well
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1427062710.772129.jpg

You'll have to excuse the dirty faded look... It's early spring here so it's mud and slop season

Last edited:

Ah2014jk

So I just got word that my crusher corners are in as well!! Might be a few weeks still as I'm still in need of lights and such for the rear but getting closer. Anyone know of a cheep light to fit the corners other than the ones right from poison spyder ?

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
So I just got word that my crusher corners are in as well!! Might be a few weeks still as I'm still in need of lights and such for the rear but getting closer. Anyone know of a cheep light to fit the corners other than the ones right from poison spyder ?

Poison Spyder just sells the Truck Lite ones. You can find them elsewhere for possibly cheaper. The key is to get the ones with the rubber gasket to hold them in the corners unless you're interested in custom fabbing tabs for screws to go into.

big dr

If your asking about the small round marker lights,, sick ass racing has them on line. If I remember correctly, they were a lot cheaper than PS when I did mine. Good luck! Jeep is looking good!

Ah2014jk

Update for this weekend
Got the first steps done for the crusher corner armour. It will e a few weeks as they will need some
Pairing done. Also took the rockers off to do some fab on them for rear tire clearance.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1427664380.506657.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1427664406.654613.jpg

Ah2014jk

Ok so I want opinions here. I am debating on the rear crushers being done in a textured black to
Match bumpers. I had originally planned on having them done in red to match the body but the cost difference is huge !!
Anyone care to comment? Textured Black or smooth body red ?

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
I'd paint my armor which purpose is to get scratched up with a rattle can black before spending 500 bucks on paint. You're going to have over a grand invested in corners when it's all said and done.

Top Bottom