The rebuild after JKX.

CJ THAT WENT JK

Finally

Well after a long wait the parts will be here friday.

1. New Genright Coilover Towers through the Tub w/ 14 2.5 King IBP's
2. EVO 12 2.0 King Remote Coilovers for Front
3. Spod for the electrical mess under the hood.

Rebuild will start next week and will post pics.

CJ THAT WENT JK

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1387334788.304022.jpg
Got the gas tank removed so we can go crazy with the plasma.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1387334849.165436.jpg
This gives you an idea of what it will look like.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1387334968.509880.jpg
Everything is cut off and grinded down. Now just test fitting before before we cut through the tub.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1387335061.744187.jpg
Also after cleaning up one of the coilovers I notice something wrong. Yup it is bent.

enjoylife

love the progress! i see the psc set up! how do you feel about that system? did you get a whole new system, steering box and all replaced? and i wonder if i could make these king shocks fit my tj and fab up something! if you were interested in selling them

CJ THAT WENT JK

love the progress! i see the psc set up! how do you feel about that system? did you get a whole new system, steering box and all replaced? and i wonder if i could make these king shocks fit my tj and fab up something! if you were interested in selling them

The PSC system works great. I did do the whole conversion kit. I have been running it for about 3 years now with no issues. And as far as the Coilovers are concerned you can make them fit any vehicle with the right brackets. They are sold for now though.

CJ THAT WENT JK

Tank is in, and new front sway bar is in as well. Just gotta finish with some wiring for ABS and what now then taking it to buddies shop to make some custom covers to go over the towers in the rear. Will post some pics later.

Top Bottom