The slow building of NoRdNdd

Jtmw

Man, all of this thread is so bad ass. You're the man! Love a strong family, hope I have some boys to work alongside me someday.

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
Just ordered some Trucklights before the stock ran out at the lower price. Nice chunk of change for some headlights so hopefully they are good. Everything I have seen on here says they are great so I'm sure they are. Cant wait to get them in and installed. There are a lot of times at night I wish I could see better in the jeep.

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1442854192.772488.jpg

Went and played in a buddies pasture yesterday. We had some rain over the weekend and my wife's nephew wanted to go play. He has a 95 Nissan pathfinder, bone stock. He got to get pulled out several times yesterday. Everything was muddy. We really didn't even do much.

In other news I haven't done much to the jeep other than drive it. We are looking at buying a house so everything is kind of on hold.

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
Not jeep related news per say but tomorrow we will close on a house in Stillwater, its bitter sweet for me. I will have to explain more later. Im sad and excited.

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
Ordered the Mopar slush mats, the Mopar door sill guards, and the Mopar license plate delete plug. Got them in yesterday and got the floor mats installed. Need to clean the door sills good to get the guards installed, hopefully I will get the chance to do that this weekend. Still need to order a license plate relocate kit and a tag light kit. Probably will order those with the next paycheck.

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1450045597.480451.jpg

Crappy pic but finally got one of the floor mats and the door entry guards. Nothing major but it's the little things I guess.

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
Its funny how much time passes between jeep mods sometime. Sometimes its very little also. I was saving some money for some stuff but decided to get an AR-15 instead. Now I'm back to saving, lol. I am trying to get the license plate relocate bracket ordered up soon though.

Tryin to decide whats next.

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1454817725.388987.jpg

Rotated tires today.

Edit to add: Practice safety, I did use just a jack up front and while anything can happen, it is a newer jack so I trust it, I did not get under the jeep at all. I have another set of jack stands but they are still at my parents old shop that we haven't moved stuff out of yet.

Last edited:

Anschutz

Nice build so far, Colorado does have some great views. I have a great view of Pike's Peak straight out of my apartment.

Top Bottom