The utility of a snorkel

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I love the next video, They are talking about an asbestos compound used to seal all the cracks and crevasses. Dude just sticks his hand in a 5 Gallon bucket of that stuff!

LOL!! Yeah, I love that video too. I believe guys in the military referred to the stuff as "monkey shit" or something like that.

Really? The Aussies came up with the snorkel before our military needed them and for dust??

Jimminy Christmas Eddie, I was referring to the Safari Snorkel development. You know, the original mainstream commercial snorkel that led to every other pice of shit that everyone sells? Thanks for correcting me...I'll be more specific next time! I'm sure some yay-hoo had one made of spare pipe on some rig well before that video too...:bleh:

Snorkels are sweet. They are all the rage at the malls here...

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Jimminy Christmas Eddie, I was referring to the Safari Snorkel development. You know, the original mainstream commercial snorkel that led to every other pice of shit that everyone sells? Thanks for correcting me...I'll be more specific next time! I'm sure some yay-hoo had one made of spare pipe on some rig well before that video too...:bleh:

Snorkels are sweet. They are all the rage at the malls here...

LOL!! Sorry, didn't mean to offend. Just didn't get where you were coming from. As you can see on all my Jeeps, I'm just a big fan of snorkels [emoji23]

Watch WAYALIFE YouTube Videos
WAYALIFE Jeeps & Specs

Top Bottom