The very slow build of "Oogie Boogie"

RageKage

For the death wobble go back underneath and retorque everything. I had it pretty bad, having never retorqued after the lift being installed, retorqued the track bar and DW was gone. Just hit everything with a once over on the torque stick and it should go away. Remember track bar at 125 ftlbs. Also I have a 6.5 inch lift so if it worked for me I highly doubt you should have an issue fixing it. None of your components should have the stress or wear as mine do, being that mine is completely stock besides the suspension pieces. :/

Dopey84

For the death wobble go back underneath and retorque everything. I had it pretty bad, having never retorqued after the lift being installed, retorqued the track bar and DW was gone. Just hit everything with a once over on the torque stick and it should go away. Remember track bar at 125 ftlbs. Also I have a 6.5 inch lift so if it worked for me I highly doubt you should have an issue fixing it. None of your components should have the stress or wear as mine do, being that mine is completely stock besides the suspension pieces. :/

Yeah... It was a simple fix this time... Hopefully it will be a while before I have it occur again... Turned out track bar axle side was a little loose.. Retorqued as well and all was good no problem since..

Dopey84

So feeling pretty excited I was going through the owners manual and all the info that came with my jeep and found the factory window sticker with all the info that is on it and options that were added.. And it states that the original owner purchased it with 4.10 gears instead of the stock 3.21s that kinda made my day as I am contemplating new tires this summer and was thinking I may need to re gear... Feeling good

Dopey84

So after taking my jeep to the dealership to have my jeep looked at I finally decided to put my wheel spacers back on... I was missing the wider stance... So here it is again... ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1451495725.559333.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1451495759.639172.jpg my dog Loki decided he was gonna photobomb as well [emoji41]

Dopey84

So I came across a listing for 5 rubicon wheels without tpms in them and all lug nuts for $600... Is it me or is that a bit high. The guy claims they have less than 200 miles on them...

Dopey84

Ok so I have all my CB equipment ordered and went with the rugged ridge CB mount above the rear view mirror.. Does anyone here run this that owns a 2007-2010 as it says there is drilling required for this mount.. And I'm wondering if it's necessary

Dopey84

Just finished installing my bestop trektop nx and loving the look!! Took just under 3hrs to install by myself but well worth it so far let's see how she holds up in the rain we are supposed to get tomorrow

Napalm

Just finished installing my bestop trektop nx and loving the look!! Took just under 3hrs to install by myself but well worth it so far let's see how she holds up in the rain we are supposed to get tomorrow

Awesome!! You'll love it!

Red Knight15

Caught the Bug
The very slow build of "Oogie Boogie"

Looks good, I'm ready to ditch my hardtop for a Trek top nx. Can't decide to keep or sell hardtop for winter time.

Dopey84

I sold my hardtop and purchase this trektop nx.. Plus put $$$ in my pocket.. Here where I live we get a fair amount of rain.. However snow not as much just cold temps.. Thankfully jeeps come with a kickass heater

Top Bottom