The World Series

I’m a huge Dodger fan. Still remember where I was when Gibby hit the HR off Eck in ‘88. I’m still holding out hope but Boston is just a better team. 9 of 12 runs have been scored with 2 outs. That’s tough to beat.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brute

Hooked
Holy Frick...I went to the movies at the bottom of the 5th, LA up 1-0; watched a 2 hour movie, ate dinner and drove home...in the bottom of the 15th 2-all...

TOPLESS

Caught the Bug
Yep went to bed slept 3 hours took dog out checked score and now I’m still up. 2:45am in Michigan. Lol.

dillard09

Great game last night. Well deserved win by the Dodgers! I'm ready for game 4 now. Should be interesting from here out since both teams used 9 pitchers last night. Go Red Sox!

Brute

Hooked
One of the advantages of living in Hawaii...the game started here 2:00 pm...it was over around 9:00 pm. MNF starts at 2:30 pm...UH football home games start at 6:00 pm here, which is why nobody on the east coast ever sees them...

Brute

Hooked
Top of the ninth and they are beginning to walk out of the stadium...Dodgers watch a 4 run lead in the bottom of the 6th evaporate to being behind by 5 runs in the 9th

“Jesus take the wheel!!”

Gotta be a Dave Roberts quote. Cause the SOB can’t manage for shit. Fun to watch the Dodgers fold up like a cheap lawn chair.

Last edited:
Top Bottom