The World Series

Dodgers are Dumb. Boston is more Smarterer.

Don’t even get me started on Puig. He’s not the only one but his performance last night was embarrassing. He continues to look at the big screen of himself instead of hustling to first base. The biggest games of their lives and LA is playing like they are in high school.
I think it boils down to Dave Roberts failing to manage his guys.

Anyway. Let’s go Giants [emoji23]

TrailHunter

Hooked
Don’t even get me started on Puig. He’s not the only one but his performance last night was embarrassing. He continues to look at the big screen of himself instead of hustling to first base. The biggest games of their lives and LA is playing like they are in high school.

Puig is a tool.... Machado is a Douche. Roberts is a pussy. That's all I have to say about that.

TOPLESS

Caught the Bug
Lol. Roberts had to pull the old man pitching in favor of match ups in late innings. Boston didn’t win 108 games not knowing how to get on base.
(Disclaimer I’m a Tigers fan with no feelings for either team).

And Puig is a tool but I like how he pisses everyone off.

Brute

Hooked

Ahh...the real reason for the Dodger hate becomes apparent...

It's amazing how many runs Boston scores with 2 outs....they are never out of any game...

dillard09

Lol. Roberts had to pull the old man pitching in favor of match ups in late innings. Boston didn’t win 108 games not knowing how to get on base.
(Disclaimer I’m a Tigers fan with no feelings for either team).

And Puig is a tool but I like how he pisses everyone off.

I agree there. Pulled Hill to early and Cora left E-Rod in to long. With the way Hill was pitching I would have left him in as long I could since I already had a depleted bullpen. But E-Rod was done and nothing left.
I have always been a fan of Rich Hill. He is going to give you everything he has, even at the dish.

Top Bottom